|
Author Topic:   Maximum number of tanks TM will use...
BamZipPow
posted June 04, 2002 05:06 PM            
Hmmm...seems that TM will only list the first 101 tanks for you to choose from. At least that's all I'm able to see on my list and I know I have more than 101 tanks loaded in my TM addons folder.

Could someone else confirm that for me?

IP:

BamZipPow
posted June 04, 2002 06:54 PM            
I found out by deleting the extra liquid tanks that Random Chaos made I have extra room for the other tanks now.

I guess as long as I have the mesh and textures of the tanks, I should be able to delete the tanks ents that I never use and still see those tanks on the server that supports them.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 04, 2002 08:53 PM            
you need TMEDB !

IP:

BamZipPow
posted June 04, 2002 09:14 PM            
Rot roh...

Looks like Matrix has a shiny new hammer and everything is a nail!! LOL! Or he's on a major marketing ploy...

Didn't know that TMEDB would be able to answer something like this... But if it does...then COOL!!

I'm going to see if my theory holds true by removing the Falcon tank ent and see if I can see the tank on the Demo server...

IP:

BamZipPow
posted June 04, 2002 09:45 PM            
Yup, the theory holds up! Cool!!

The server had the Falcon tank and I could see them! And best of all...Frag them!!

So the liquid tank pack that Random Chaos modded will still be seen as long as they're on the server and I can unload them from my comp.

IP:

Random Chaos
posted June 05, 2002 01:57 AM            
Actually that was the point of my addon tank set BZP - server side only. It was designed to be a quick and easy way of giving more variety to a server.

As I recall the 2nd Gull is a bit lower friction than normal tanks...

IP: