|
Author Topic:   Why all the concern with ENTegrety Weapons, coax?
coaxs
posted June 03, 2002 05:54 AM            
Since Kevlar left. I don't want the community to be left with out a place to download mods at a central site.

I've created this functional site, until Kevlar returns. http://www.geocities.com/tmweapons/

Check it out, it's a very quick and dirty site.

IP:

Random Chaos
posted June 03, 2002 04:28 PM            
Coax - you've got all my old ones?

IP:

coaxs
posted June 03, 2002 05:25 PM            
Luckily I downloaded the weapons master pack before Kevlar left. So all the Weapons I have are only the ones in that pack. Supposedely he had them all, so I assume yes. Check the site to see for if you spot any missing.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Rex R
posted June 05, 2002 02:29 AM            
at a glance it would appear that the rragm65(sso & client side),and colorlaserII are missing. let me know if you want me to send you copies.

IP:

coaxs
posted June 05, 2002 04:16 AM            
Kevlar recently told me that he sent 120 single weapon mods o Paraor. There are approxiametly 70 in he master pack, I'll do more detective work on the matter. And supply a total list of collected mods here in the future.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Kevlar
posted June 05, 2002 08:06 AM            
I apoligize for all the fuss I started.

I sent everything I had to Par.
I did not leave anyone high and dry.

All the singles, all the masters, all the community mod files, shadow packs, vlad2 pack, the works. Including the ones I just finished. The Holy Hand Grenade and the Jell-O tank pack.

The reason there are 70 in that pack is becasue out of 140 weapons, 70 of them are client side. There is an SSO master pack that contain the other 50 something. The packs I made where split into client and server side packs. I left out the few (4 I think) that caused lag on the severs. But they are availble in the single downloads.

Anyone who want to download and host them can get them here for the next week or so: (87.2MB)

All of my html pages are there, in the zip too, so that you do not have to re-create all those links again unless you just want to. It is basically everything I had in my ftp site. I removed all the referrences to TM-Central from the page headers. The singles were sorted by author, client and sso. Just like it was on my site. And the large master files are there too. Weapons, tanks, maps, and flag master zips.

Just wanted to clear that up. I wish everyone the best and if I could stay you know I would.

------------------
-Kevlar

[This message has been edited by Kevlar (edited June 10, 2002).]

IP:

Kevlar
posted June 05, 2002 08:14 AM            
PS if you unzip the ftp.zip file above, it will create an ftp folder. You can upload this to any web server. I made it to where all the links are not referenced to TM-Central and will work on any domain without having to edit the links. Thats what took so long in getting all this ready.

All you have to do is create a link to the /ftp/index.htm file and all of the other files are linked to it. It is basically a mirror of my ftp site.

But everything is there including the community mods.

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted June 05, 2002 10:16 AM            
Thanks Kevlar and if everything gets cleared up we hope to see you back soon. Best of luck in whatever you do, but don't forget the guys and gals will miss you - let's just say see you later and be safe.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
TMMaps

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 05, 2002 11:53 AM            
"if I could stay you know I would"

- whatever RL events are holding ya back, best of luck with em and DO COME BACK SOON. missin ya already

IP: