|
Author Topic:   shadowmine won't pass ENTegrity
coaxs
posted June 03, 2002 04:19 AM            
This one actually has an error and won't let me zip it up. Who is the author?

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Random Chaos
posted June 03, 2002 04:30 PM            
Um

Author is jointly myself and JL.

I've got a working version of it embedded within my FTnCD system...I just have to dis-entwine it from the mess of FTnCD now

IP:

Random Chaos
posted June 03, 2002 04:34 PM            
Can you tell me which file in it doesn't work? Becuase of how the FTnCD system works, it could take hours to dislodge it from the surrounding entities...

IP:

coaxs
posted June 04, 2002 06:19 PM            
It gave me this error.
quote:
ERROR. Line number 2 (namely, 'type = wonk') of file "C:\TREAD MARKS 1.6 Stock\Entities\Spewer\WonkSpew.Ent" contains ERROR-0600 -- Type mis-match. The 'Type = ' parameter should equal the file name (less the .ent). Your file name is C:\TREAD MARKS 1.6 Stock\Entities\Spewer\WonkSpew.Ent, but your 'type = ' parameter is wonk.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

BamZipPow
posted June 04, 2002 06:36 PM            
Oh, that's right... RC put his TM in his root folder vs the Program Files folder. That is probably what it is complaining about...

IP:

Random Chaos
posted June 05, 2002 02:01 AM            
Ignore it Coax. That error is in the LDA wonk spewer file, not mine...

IP:

swisher
posted June 06, 2002 11:27 PM            
That stinking wonk spew. I'll put a check for that specific file and not show this any more. It's basically the only file LDA put out that was not 100% perfect. The thing works as coded, it's just that ENTegrety tries to enfore his rules to it, and gives it the 0600 erorr. I've already mentioned in another post that I'll change the 0600 error to be a warning.

------------------
Swisher - Check out ENTegrety for mods.
BWL/MG

IP: