|
Author Topic:   PlasmaRainSecEnt
coaxs
posted June 03, 2002 03:55 AM            
Doesn't belong in the weapons folder too, so if someone could supply a clean copy it would be appreciated

IP:

Vlad
posted June 03, 2002 09:02 AM            
Hey, surprise surprise, another one of mine.

Are you getting copies of these weapons with no readme files? I always put a readme with my stuff, which should have told you that I was the author .

Either way, same problem here as with the Annihilator and Flamethrower. I wouldn't exactly call it the "wrong" folder, because ENTegrity will probably have the same problems if you try to run ENTegrity on Treadmarks/Entities/Weapon/DrillBit.ent

That ent is a mesh ent sitting in the Weapon folder.

Clean version of the Plasma Rain here:
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze26xhe/Treadmarks/PlasmaRain_v101.zip

IP:

Random Chaos
posted June 03, 2002 04:32 PM            
Wait. Plasmarain is your's!? I thought Dudymas and JL made Plasmarain. Its part of my OLD FTnCD pack before you were making mods Vlad.

Unless its a different version of Plasma Rain...

IP:

Vlad
posted June 03, 2002 04:55 PM            
You sure you're not thinking of the Plasma Storm? The Plasma Storm is that one that looks like a blue Flamer that shoots the oddly-homing plasma balls really quickly.

The Plasma Rain (mine) is the one that looks like an Airstrike with a shiny blue dish that drops a bunch of plasma from the sky.

IP:

Random Chaos
posted June 03, 2002 07:08 PM            
Different plasma rain then

The FTnCD one looks like a Dalmatian crossbread with an MRL launcher that drops vertical bars of plasma from the sky in a grid pattern.

IP:

coaxs
posted June 04, 2002 06:39 PM            
seems to be fine now.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP: