|
Author Topic:   Looking for feedback...
=DNX= Matrix
posted May 03, 2002 08:29 AM            
Anyone played Terra Creek, Optic Nerve or TRON maps yet - ive heard nothing - do ppl like em or should I change my mapmaking style ? do they lag, are they stable for online play ? need info ppl...

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited May 03, 2002).]

IP:

Random Chaos
posted May 03, 2002 11:29 AM            
No...I need to download all the maps again...I'm too out of date. I haven't grabbed a map in about 6 months becuase I haven't been playing TM much in that long...too much work.

IP:

Dreamer
posted May 03, 2002 12:10 PM         
similar probs here

IP:

wolfman
posted May 03, 2002 05:46 PM            
Liked Terra Creek. Have not done the eyeball thingie yet on the list though. Tron was very very cool. Enjoyed the heck out of playing - perfect map for ddm free for all. JT

IP:

Irascible
posted May 03, 2002 10:55 PM            
Terra Creek was off the hook. You have to know it's true cause I loved BZ1. Could you remind me where to get the rest?

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited May 03, 2002).]

IP:

BamZipPow
posted May 04, 2002 12:25 AM            
Terra Creek looks good.... It's a keeper!

Now my soccer map is a different story. Only thing I've gotten back is bad news. Looks like I might have to scrap it instead...doh!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 04, 2002 05:36 AM            
I actually liked what you sent me Bam and im no soccer fan let me tell you.... Ras, the rest will be out with the full mod later in the year, but if you grab the demo i let out a few months back and play the bz ships on the terra map you will soon get the idea - only diff is thatits tm physics and not setup for that "bz feel" like the rest of the mod is. the ships feel too fast and free on stock tm gravity.

But here's the link if you want to grab it ( http://tmsf.ath.cx/projbzdemo.zip )-(Thx to kong for hosting it for a while for me ).

Please note however, that theres no bz style pickups on the demo, no bz weapons and no default weapons - its a very very early release just to test ppls reaction to the modified bz style physics. In case you wonder to get it right i matched a grendel on bz jumping the ramp in colli to my grendel mo jumping the same mound in the converted for tm colli map

Thx for the feedback so far folks, all seems good - keep it coming eager to hear about there eye map too and the TRON.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 05, 2002 07:34 PM            
The Tron maps were prety damned cool! I thought I gave my feedback for terra creek! oh ewll..that was cool also!

Bam..could u send me an updated version of the soccer mod?? please! I haven't downloaded much lately cos of the reformatting an all..just concentrating on getting things back I liked and miss!

IP: