|
Author Topic:   Anyone for a game of...
BamZipPow
posted April 22, 2002 11:51 PM            
Pool!! Yup, going to add a bunch of pool balls to my soccer mod. All 15 and the cue ball. I know they aren't related except for being sports. But what the hey...since I was already there with a round ball... It might need some tweaking to get them with the right action.

First, the soccer goals are more realistic in size and shape. You won't be able to score as easily as before.

Second, we now have a real soccer ball!! Thanks to peeeto, killer, and Mexindian for their efforts! Woot!!! And a Planet Earth to kick around, too!!

Will probably put into the rotation a ball that has gun ammo and full turret capabilities. You'll just have to guess when it will drop in...

BTW, I've already have 1 person who wants to take a shot at my current beta TM Soccer mod. Any other takers? ICQ, email, or AIM me. I'll only take on 10 people this time so act early. Hope to have it ready for the rest of the community in a few days. Should be less laggy as I've revised many things. For those who have the first map, you should delete the map and all the stuff that went with it. I'm not using any of that stuff anymore. New revisions call for new stuff.

Will have my new test server up before I send it out. Let's get this thing released! See you on the field soon.

IP:

KiLlEr
posted April 23, 2002 12:08 AM            
I'll be happy to

That is if your willing to beta my monster mod.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 23, 2002 12:58 AM            
It is my pleasure to continue to serve you.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 23, 2002 01:51 AM            
Please sir may I have another "SLAP" - "ARGH" Please sir may I have another "SLAP" - "ARGH" Please sir may I have another "SLAP" - "ARGH" Please sir may I have another "SLAP" - "ARGH" etc...

IP:

Random Chaos
posted April 23, 2002 11:12 AM            
You can either send it to me or I'll grab it from Peeeto next time he's on ICQ...becuase I'm sure you'll be sending him it

IP:

wolfman
posted April 23, 2002 09:22 PM            
Bam I still need the updated files - same email as before JT

IP:

BamZipPow
posted April 24, 2002 03:20 AM            
Okay...I thinks she's ready.

I'm sending it out to those who've asked to test this. I need specific feedback and any solutions you can come up with.

Wolfman...I've included the files you need to host a server. Need feedback on the lag factor.

I had 48 spewers at one time for the goal...it's now down to 10. You may not get a goal at times when the ball zips into the goal. Live with it...

Get feedback to me as soon as you can so we can get this out to the community. Thanks.

See you on the field...

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 24, 2002 03:53 AM            
cool

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

BamZipPow
posted April 24, 2002 04:07 AM            
Just remembered something...

I need someone to snap one of those preview picture of the map so it can be included in the map preview. Thanks much!!

IP:

BamZipPow
posted April 24, 2002 05:13 AM            
Oh and another thing...

Not really sure why it does it but Iput a glass window in front of the goals. They look great! You can see them when you practice/play the TM Soccer map in single player but it disappears/doesn't show up at all when I use the same directory and stuff for the server settings. Can anyone explain this one to me? Thanks!

IP:

BamZipPow
posted April 24, 2002 01:01 PM            
Wolfman,

Seemed to have lost yer email address that I sent the files to last time. Send me an email so I can send it out to you. The address I thought would work came back as undeliverable. Thanks...

Well...just checked the email that came back. You've exceeded your inbox size limit. Doh...

[This message has been edited by BamZipPow (edited April 24, 2002).]

IP:

BamZipPow
posted April 24, 2002 05:46 PM            
Okay...seems that I might too many meshes in my mod.

Just made the map "thinner". It now has 34 meshes instead of the whopping 82. And the window works now, too. Thanks to JVortex for his input!

IP: