|
Author Topic:   Map withdrawl - DM Xit
Sailor
Administrator
posted April 19, 2002 11:22 PM            
I have decided to remove this map from availability to use in TM. I have never liked it much and the more I see it the less I like it. So if you have a copy please delete it by following the instructions below. Obviously if you do not wish to get rid of it I cannot force you, but it will no longer be available for download from TMMaps or in the master map pack from TM-Central if Kevlar honors my desire to have it removed.

You can remove this map from your intallation of TM by deleting the following items.

1. addons\maps\dm xit.ved
2. addons\maps\dm xit_shot.bmp
3. addons\art\leopard.bmp

Thanks - Sailor

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
TMMaps

IP:

JVortex
posted April 20, 2002 01:06 AM            
its a mod recall, lol

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. www.bzrpg.com .
Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. Home of the S.T.O.R.M Pack.
The Storm has arived!! :)

IP:

KONG
posted April 20, 2002 01:13 AM            
Call my lawyers. The tires keep blowin out!

IP:

Random Chaos
posted April 20, 2002 01:43 AM            
hmmm...wonders why. Anyone have it so I can see how bad it is?

As a note, perhaps I should do this with my Spiral map...it really is bad. But I'm of the opionion that once its out, I leave it out...

[This message has been edited by Random Chaos (edited April 20, 2002).]

IP:

Kevlar
posted April 20, 2002 01:52 AM            
Well I removed it from the pack. I dont really understand why. I can't see what's bad about it.

------------------
TM-Central

IP:

TurdHeart
posted April 22, 2002 12:42 PM            
I think I will set up an "DM Xit only" server. The only tank you're allowed to use is the immobile soccer ball.

:P

IP:

wolfman
posted April 22, 2002 12:57 PM            
LOL Let's do it as a ranked ddm lol

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 22, 2002 08:47 PM            
I'm going to start selling contraband copies of the map

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Kevlar
posted April 22, 2002 09:34 PM            
Well I have a copy or two that I might be willing to let go of real cheap on eBay, I mean since you can't get the map anywhere now, it's value just went up.

------------------
TM-Central

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted April 22, 2002 09:47 PM            
It is not true - copies exist on my computer and the price is still zero. No underground copies for any amount of money. LOL Anyone who wants a copy can have one. They just have to ask, but it will not be on the TMMaps site. Really bad map and it deserves to rest in peace. Thanks!

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
TMMaps

IP:

KONG
posted April 22, 2002 10:02 PM            
sorry Kev, makin copies as we speak.gonna send em to all the crack sites.

IP:

Kevlar
posted April 22, 2002 11:10 PM            
Sailor, before you call it a really bad map lets see how much we get for it first.

Me, Kong and Coax are going to start the Xit black market. We'll be taking orders soon. Might even get few CD sales out of it.

I hope your not recalling the map because it happens to be an actually heightmap of a Xit (zit), sorta like Matrix's Eyeball map. LOL!

If that's the case I think I'm gonna be sick.

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted April 23, 2002 08:08 PM            
Your safe Kevlar. No zzziiittt to it. It looks like a big X thus the name Xit. I still say no contraband copies or black market sales. I will provide it for free just not from the TMMaps site, but it stays withdrawn.

------------------
TMMaps

[This message has been edited by Sailor (edited April 23, 2002).]

IP: