|
Author Topic:   LDA Server maps
Sailor
Administrator
posted March 19, 2002 12:29 PM            
I initially posted this under the Terra Creek map post, but thought it deserved to stand on its own. Thanks for starting the subject Irascible.
I do not know if Jim would consider it, but I have asked him to look at some of the user made maps and maybe if we ask him nicely he would consider adding some of them. I know I do not have any objections to LDA using any maps I have made (since I built them for their game). Anyone else object to LDA using any maps they have made? Kong, RC, Matrix, Kevlar, A2597, Sage, KiLler, Dreamer, Noper (may not read this, but has been around lately) and last but not least that prolific modder JVortex? If no objections then let's ask - Jim could we have some user made maps added onto the LDA server and I will make this simple - your choice no voting by the community (it is your server afterall). Let us know your thoughts about this suggestion. Thanks - The TM Community (though I speak only for myself here)

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.

[This message has been edited by Sailor (edited March 19, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Sailor (edited March 19, 2002).]

IP:

Irascible
posted March 20, 2002 02:25 AM            
WORD!

(If one more person says "word" I'm going to explode!!! )

(And if I see one more freaking smiley face...!!!)

IP: