|
Author Topic:   TMMaps site update
Sailor
Administrator
posted March 16, 2002 12:55 AM            
I wanted to let all know two things. I have added a newest to oldest list page to the TMMaps site per request and the site (at least the map store for download) will be unavailable tomorrow for about a day. Kong is running a server tomorrow for MW4 and has to take down his internet site while he runs the server. It should be back by tomorrow evening sometime or definitely by Sunday. He stores the maps that you download to give us ample storage as the number of maps grow without our having to pay for a site to store them. Sorry for the inconvenience, but it will return soon. Check it out before tomorrow morning or after it is back up. You can still look at the TMMaps sites, just will not be able to download for tomorrow. Thanks for your understanding up front and wish Kong good luck with running his MW4 server tomorrow.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.

IP:

Kevlar
posted March 16, 2002 02:44 AM            
Ok, the full map pack can be downloaded here during that time. (I will remove this link after that.)
http://www.tm-central.com/ftp/tm_master_maps/index.htm

What's MW4? Mech Warrior, I guess?

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP:

Dreamer
posted March 16, 2002 04:08 AM         
Just wanted to say "thanks" to all three of you. Maintaining a mod site is time-consuming and not really rewarding most of the time.

IP:

Karldar
posted March 16, 2002 07:43 AM            
True dat!

IP: