|
Author Topic:   High Grav Map Pack
KONG
posted February 09, 2002 07:09 PM            
I put some new maps on my site, They are "normal" DM maps. All five have higher gravity. I put them in a zip file, about 2 mb. Give em a try, thanxs.

------------------
"Can you dig it? I knew that you could." KongsBigA$$-Site

IP:

KONG
posted February 10, 2002 01:11 PM            
I have a server running with only the five new maps. if you like, jump on and test them out.

------------------
"Can you dig it? I knew that you could." KongsBigA$$-Site

IP:

KONG
posted February 10, 2002 05:49 PM            
If you cannot connect to my site one of many things could be happening: 1-your computer is infected with a worm or trojan,and the firewall is blocking you. 2-you are running a remote access program and the firewall is blocking you 3-you accesed ports or scanned ports other than the normal webserver ports and again, you are being blocked. If you want to get to my site and are being blocked, get me on icq and I will straighten this out. I dont know everyones IP so i dont know what to change.and for goodness sake, plz scan tour system for viruses regularly.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 10, 2002 08:09 PM            
if you up the grav on maps be sure to make balenced changes to sabot too, tanks will stick like glue but be slow as treacle without giving them a kick up the exhaust.

IP:

KONG
posted February 10, 2002 08:36 PM            
umm, did u try the maps? the gravity is not that high

[This message has been edited by KONG (edited February 10, 2002).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 11, 2002 09:00 PM            
yes just, that grav wont need a change in sabot, mine do tho - mines set at -23 ... i like the HEAVY feel.

IP: