|
Author Topic:   BETA TESTING- Dragonflys
A2597
posted January 18, 2002 01:01 PM            
OK, you know the drill, first five to contact me.
new cool weapon, size is 4.5K
(Nice and small, but packs a punch)

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted January 18, 2002 05:49 PM            
Sent you an email to send it to me, but if you see this first send a copy to me at:
wluber1@midsouth.rr.com
Thanks - Sailor

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.

IP:

wolfman
posted January 18, 2002 07:27 PM            
I'm game - shadowwolf69@hotmail.com

IP:

Sage
posted January 18, 2002 07:52 PM            
I'll take it too. sanddan@mediaone.net

------------------
Fragging is only wrong if you don't mean to do it.:)

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted January 18, 2002 08:23 PM            
Tested your Dragonflys stock as sent and they work great. Both short and medium range, not as much longer range, but they do work well in close or medium range. I like them. The mesh could be something else (you might mistake it for another weapon), but good job. I think that one is ready for release.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.

IP:

A2597
posted January 18, 2002 11:04 PM            
I said long range because I fragged a tank on the other side of the map on the Ramp, I was of course, on the ramp, and he wasn't.

Any suggestions for a mesh? I'm thinking widen it with scale matrix.

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted January 18, 2002 11:12 PM            
You might change it with scale matrix and change the mesh color to say an off green more like a dragonfly. My .02 worth.

------------------

IP:

Sage
posted January 18, 2002 11:18 PM            
Listen A2, why don't I help you with the whole mesh thing. I'll get back to you as soon as possibe.

------------------
Fragging is only wrong if you don't mean to do it.:)

IP:

A2597
posted January 19, 2002 11:22 AM            
OK, but please keepit SSO.

------------------

IP:

wolfman
posted January 20, 2002 06:12 PM            
Love the dragonfly Color the weapon mount like a dragon fly - absolutely lethal at short and medium range. Though I have found that if someone is shooting it at you and you start backing up immediately - and if your lucky lol it hits in front of you - you may, might, be able to outrun the weapon. Did use it at long range - only effective if it strikes next to or on a tank. Very cool weapon.

IP: