|
Author Topic:   Intorducing The New FireWorks, and they really do.
Sage
posted January 13, 2002 05:27 PM            
Well, earlier today I finished my.... Moriarty and I Finished our new work of art, the Fireworks. It is rather interesting. But the only way you'll get to see what it can do is by downloading it. As for the place, i'm not really sure yet, but i'll send it to whoever wants to place it on there site. Either that or I can ICQ it to you ppl.

P.S. For all those who don't know, YOU CANNOT SEND ME FILES USING ICQ, YOU HAVE TO EMAIL THEM TO ME AT neokigt@neo-tokyo.org or sanddan@mediaone.net

------------------
Fragging is only wrong if you don't mean to do it.:)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 13, 2002 08:37 PM            
id like to take a look at this neoki/sage - i plan to start a "weapon ratings" page where ppl can see the stats and effectiveness of the mod weapons as well as the stock ones... my icq is 30148958.

cheers.

IP:

Rex R
posted January 13, 2002 09:25 PM            
oooo that sounds nice. wonder what you'll say bout my artillery gun

IP:

A2597
posted January 14, 2002 10:08 PM            
I'll try it!!

A2597@atlantic.net

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

IP:

Sage
posted January 15, 2002 12:34 AM            
Well ya see, i'd love to send you the FireWorks but...... I just finished my nexted weapon. The Scropion's Tail It fires a projectile in an arch much like a MRL, it's kinda hard to explan, you just gotta see it. Now I would send it to you, but you might end up wanting this too, so do you want both?

also, can you turn 3ds in to lwo and if you can, how and wht do you need to do it with?

------------------

IP:

Sage
posted January 15, 2002 01:19 AM            
in fact, wht other typs of 3ds like format can I change to lwo.

------------------

IP:

Rex R
posted January 15, 2002 01:34 AM            
aways used Lithium's Lithunwrap program to convert formats(import as .3ds export > lwo, save the luv and blam its done with all mapping intact)

IP:

Sage
posted January 15, 2002 10:58 AM            
THANKS

------------------

IP:

wolfman
posted January 15, 2002 04:43 PM            
sniveling and begging - for the weapons to test em out for ya - hint hint hint wink wink lol

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 15, 2002 07:00 PM            
theres a whole slew of tools 3d and 2d on the dmf (utils section) - i made the purcasement of the full version of 3D Exploration - makes converting an absolute dodle. I also use lithiums unwrapper, but only for skinstuff.

IP: