|
Author Topic:   How to make a heightmap
KONG
posted December 25, 2001 11:41 PM            
I started a new page on my website. How to make a simple heightmap. If any one has any helpfull additions. Please send them to me and I will add them to the page. thanks
Kong.
http://tmkong.tripod.com/tmk

------------------
WHY BOTHER?...

[This message has been edited by KONG (edited December 25, 2001).]

IP:

Karldar
posted December 26, 2001 12:57 AM            
Cool! Thanx, KONG! Been wonderin' how to do decent heightmaps-mebbe I'll have a chance to play with TMapper a bit while I'm off work.

------------------
I like pie, but I LOVE TM!

IP:

kv
posted December 26, 2001 09:16 PM            
is there a place where or a way that I could download all the current maps at once?

I thought someone made a map pack, but I've forgotten where that was.

IP:

KONG
posted December 26, 2001 10:10 PM            
I am currently putting the map pack back together. dont know if kevlar or or wm have one on either of there sites

IP:

Kevlar
posted December 26, 2001 11:09 PM            
Actually I point all map links on my site to the Treadmaps site. But I would be happy to start keeping a mirror of the map zips in the future if needed.

------------------
TM-Central.com

IP:

KONG
posted December 27, 2001 12:26 AM            
OK, the heightmaps page has some pics on it. Kind of a skimpy, oh well. If you have a particular technique that you would like to share, send it to me and I will post it on the site. Or post it on your site and I will put a link to it on the heightmaps page. But i'll keep workin on it for now..

I have the mappack made up and it's up to date. 21 megabytes. if you need it now contact me on icq. otherwise you will have to wait until I get a chance to break it up into 4 parts. The file is too big to be dloaded from a free site. Unless someone is willing to host it?
http://tmkong.tripod.com/tmk

[This message has been edited by KONG (edited December 27, 2001).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 27, 2001 10:46 PM            
kev buddy - i didnt know about that site ! ill add it to the dmf immediately.

IP:

Kevlar
posted December 28, 2001 01:30 AM            
Yeah I was going to officially open it after the holidays when the master weapon pack is ready for release, which is still in the test phase, and kind of on hold till after the holidays. But yes please add it and I will post a thread when the master pack is ready.

IP: