|
Author Topic:   demo add-ons
Destroyer155
posted December 23, 2001 10:08 PM            
are any of the map and tank and wepaon out there compatiable with the demo version of Tread Marks

IP:

coax LWA
posted December 24, 2001 01:00 AM            
good question, I don't see why they couldn't be. But, why don't you just buy the full version and not worry about it. Its only 5 bucks at some on-line retailers

IP:

Destroyer155
posted December 24, 2001 09:12 PM            
Can someone download the demo and try a add-on tank or map to see if they work because i don't got the money to buy the Full Version. If they do work i'll get the dmeo and start fragging

IP:

Vlad
posted December 24, 2001 09:43 PM            
You don't have $5?

While you can't really get mods working directly, people set up modded servers for the demo users using the full version every so often. Personally, I think it's time to do that again. How about it, Weatherman?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 24, 2001 10:00 PM            
ROFLMAO $5 ! even as a child i got that as a weeks pocket money ! and that was back in 1985 !!!

If you can find the 1.5 version cd u will get it for $5 - if ur unlucky its $20 for the 1.6 cd

IP:

A2597
posted January 03, 2002 04:49 PM            
Look, just get the full version, if you don't like ordering online (That was my problem) just e-mail LDA and they will give you an adress to send a 20.00$ US check. YOU WILL LOVE THE FULL VERSION.

and yes, to answer your question, there IS a way to add ALL weapon mods to the demo. but tanks and maps are no-no's.

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

IP:

The Weatherman
posted January 03, 2002 05:12 PM         
Hehe, Okay, I will make the SSOMYGOD server the Demo! Mod Spectacular I will leave it up for a week or so.

IP: