|
Author Topic:   Could someone
KONG
posted December 09, 2001 02:53 PM            
Nevermind, I'll just delete the whole F###in mess.

[This message has been edited by KONG (edited December 10, 2001).]

IP:

Karldar
posted December 11, 2001 05:59 PM            
Um, so I take it that u don't want any feedback or anythin'? I've been havin' a lot of fun with your, Vlad's and A2597's mods today, KONG. Just thought I'd let u know.

------------------
I like pie, but I LOVE TM!

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted December 11, 2001 06:28 PM            
-==Deleted Kevlar's Blank Posts=-

IP:

wolfman
posted December 11, 2001 08:54 PM            
Love your mods KONG. Been busy - but here is some feedback. Surgical Strike - perfect. SodBuster - quicker reload and a few more in ammo Starlaser - f****** awesome ! BZ Blaster - have not been able to get yet. Tactical nuke - great - fast and accurate - maybe increase ammo to 2 or 3. Stealth missile - no feedback yet - only had it once Love your mods dude - just holiday time and I am sure everyone is busy - don't give up. I for one, and I am sure there are others out there, appreciate all your work and the work from all the other modders.

IP:

JVortex
posted December 14, 2001 07:14 AM            
um.. i think i missed somethin here... but i loved that little mod set, them things are great! i of course lost them in my crash and need em again tho, could someone send? and those maps ROCK!

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. www.bzrpg.com .
Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. Home of the S.T.O.R.M Pack.
The Storm is coming... :)

IP:

Kevlar
posted December 14, 2001 07:57 AM            
Um for clarety sake my original comments was a favorable review of the weapons. But then I saw the comment about "delete the whole ... mess", above and assumed my review were not appreciated. I saved it as html I can repost it if needed. I have since talked to Kong in email. He was a little concerned about the lack of testers, and noticably so. No one else commented until they thought he was upset.

IP:

KONG
posted December 14, 2001 09:49 PM            
Not upset, just discouraged. My first attempt at makin weapons and no one wanted to try them. BOO HOO! No problem tho, maybe I should have named it the elf missile?

IP:

=DNX=goku
posted December 14, 2001 09:55 PM            
hay kong i took good intrest in your weps there cool

------------------
KameHaMeHa boom!!! you all are gone hehe

IP: