|
Author Topic:   Water Falls in TM?
NeoKi
posted December 08, 2001 01:01 PM            
I was thinking, about how it would be cool to have a waterfall in Treadmarks. You know, kinda add to the landscape. By the way, where the heck is the Omega Map?

------------------
Sushi

IP:

Dreamer
posted December 08, 2001 01:24 PM         
On its way to you...

IP:

A2597
posted December 08, 2001 01:27 PM            
I have a good idea of how to do it...

------------------
This post was made by A2597, not A####, not A2754 A-2-5-9-7, K? :)

IP:

JVortex
posted December 08, 2001 01:50 PM            
ya, waterfall would be pretty easy to do. wouldnt maybe look like what youre thinking, but could be done.

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. www.bzrpg.com .
Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. Home of the S.T.O.R.M Pack.
The Storm is coming... :)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 08, 2001 09:30 PM            
i think id use a block vector buried in the ground with a liquid texture for the higher ground pool, a spwer of short smoke puffs just behind the waterfall, and another vector half burried half not with the same rotating liquid texture - the spewer could even emit a sound....

shouldnt this be in the mod forum.. ?

COAX !!!!!

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted December 09, 2001 02:25 PM            
I won't typically move a topic unless specifically asked by a TM regular to do so. I think you guys hired me to protect the TM board from a potential spamathon and nothing else. If you want me to add the job title "Topic Mover" to my job description then let me know. Otherwise inform me when you want to move a topic.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 09, 2001 10:43 PM            
im not one to make light of old ammo, but neoki, didnt you once rip into DNX Titan for posting the wrong forum ? - you note he hasnt been back since.......

IP:

Random Chaos
posted December 15, 2001 02:45 PM            
Water falls. Bridges. Etc.

All things that would be nice to have.

Doubt LDA will ever get to finishing them. Its hard to do fun stuff when you only have one programmer who has his hands full doing required stuff . Seumas had so much he was going to add but never got in. Tom, as far as I know, doesn't even know what all Seumas had planned.

Oh well...I can't wait for TM2. From what I have heard, if they ever get started on it, it will have a few fairly major changes. Right now they are still working on the PS2 version...

--------------------

Coax: You know there is a "move thread" command? You don't have to close it and copy. You can just move it completely...I believe it leaves a link saying "Thread such and such moved" - but its been too long since I did that.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted December 16, 2001 04:41 PM            
thanks RC, I didn' know that. I thought it might of just disappeared and then no one would of known where it had gone.

IP: