|
Author Topic:   fortress tank
coax
Administrator
posted November 18, 2001 05:26 AM            
Heres just an idea out there for modders. Have a tank that looks like a miny little fort has a lot of armor and is very lethal like 2 hit kills. It won't be able to move but be able to turn and shoot. And if it spwans at a bad spawn point you have to alt-k. I would think it would be ideally suited for ctf battles and you could put up some fortresses around a flag to guard it. Just thought it would be cool.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 18, 2001 05:33 AM            
heres an other one a grappling randmill. You shoot it, and it hooks on a tank and reels it into the randmill.

IP:

Moriarty
posted November 18, 2001 06:06 AM            
fortress tank?
I'm already working on something like it... JVortex asked me some time ago to create a slow big thing for a team game. I hope to finish it today, so maybe you'll get what you want

------------------
I doubt, therefore I might be.

IP:

JVortex
posted November 18, 2001 07:37 AM            
a fortress tank is different than the one we are working on. sounds like a good idea to me tho. i probably wont tackle it myself, but i like it .

looking foreward to getting those tank files Moriarty, this thing should be cool .

and a grappeling ram drill cant be done. lack of negative push effects. i hate that. theres SOOO many cool weapons that could be made if only negative push effects could be applied....

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. www.bzrpg.com .
Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. Home of the S.T.O.R.M Pack.
The Storm is coming... :)

IP:

LordDrow
posted December 11, 2001 02:11 AM            
Wow, sounds like the Baneblade developed a newer interest in big slow nasty tanks! I thought everyone hated the idea of one or two shot kill weapons and monstrous tanks.
Was worried that I would have to give up on my tank collection I was working on.

=MM=LordDrow

IP:

Paranor
posted December 11, 2001 07:47 PM            
Vlad has one - it's SSO and can be run on the VLADBETA server right now. He has 2 tanks, can't remember which one is the big slow one but it's next to the one that begins with an "i".

It's a 360mm gun, slow as heck and has a 4 max of the 360mm.

The one that begins with an "i" is like 200MPh - get's me dizzy.

IP:

Vlad
posted December 11, 2001 10:00 PM            
That's Juggernaut. Love that tank. The small zippy one is Ifrit.

And I think it tops out at about 300mph currently :-)

IP: