|
Author Topic:   Mirvs of Steel
Throckmorton
posted September 28, 2001 11:57 AM            
What does the Mirv of Steel do? All I see is rockets flying up and away.

Am I killing Satelites?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 28, 2001 12:31 PM            
i wondered the same thing...

IP:

JVortex
posted September 28, 2001 01:18 PM            
they fly up and away, but then are supposed to come flying back down very fast. it worked on my comp here. did u guys grab the one thats available on my site? that one i know works on here. maybe theres some wierd glitch in them....

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. Home of the S.T.O.R.M Pack.
The Storm is coming... :)

IP:

Throckmorton
posted September 28, 2001 01:59 PM            
Oh, ok.
Maybe my graphics settings are too low, so the game isn't able to show the return of the missiles?
What's the death message? I mean what does the game say you were killed by when the Mirv of Steel kills?

IP:

JVortex
posted September 28, 2001 03:09 PM            
i just posted a revised version of the MIRV's on my site. these should work fine. any problems let me or A2597 know.

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. Home of the S.T.O.R.M Pack.
The Storm is coming... :)

IP:

The Weatherman
posted September 28, 2001 05:36 PM         
Still off, your version does not make it through Entegrety. I have pulled it from the server for a while. I will post it when I am confident that it is fixed. Sorry gents

IP:

JVortex
posted September 28, 2001 06:05 PM            
well crap, what a headache...

Im too lazy to track down the problem, ive got other crap going on w/ the storm pack. A2597 FIX IT! your revised version apparently is off as well.

too bad too, cause this is a graphicaly appealing weapon, just plain cool to watch.

IP:

NeoKi
posted September 29, 2001 09:23 AM            
Yeah, all it did was fly up in the air like wasp.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

A2597
posted October 01, 2001 07:52 PM            
I don't understand it, they work perfectly for JVo and I...
RexRenolds sent me a message on them, going to see if his edited version works, BRB in a sec

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP:

A2597
posted October 01, 2001 08:38 PM            
OK, I THINK this has got it, BIG THANKYOU TO REXR!!! he noticed that MirvRockets.ent was missing the line "Deatenate = 1"

and I think that has it, e-mail me to beta test it, if it works, keep it, because it will be released.

please do not ask to beta if you don't know how to change the weapons weight, because the one I send will have it set to 10,000 rather then 100 (Hey, I don't like to look for weapons I'm testing)

e-mail me: A2597@atlantic.net

or

ICQ me: 75273754

OK, only accepting a few here guys, so if I don't respond to your e-mail, your to late. hehe

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP:

Rex R
posted October 02, 2001 01:27 AM            
ayup works fine now. rather a nasty weap. specially if you're playing ctf

IP:

Throckmorton
posted October 02, 2001 07:26 AM            
Do you mean Detonate = 1
or is it really deatenate = 1
????

IP:

A2597
posted October 02, 2001 11:56 AM            
Now you see why I like it!
MUAHAHAHA! short-long range weapon. wide area supression, what more could you ask for? high impact? OK, already in it! hehehe

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP:

Rex R
posted October 02, 2001 12:20 PM            
detonate = 1 inserted just belowtimetolive = 5 in the file MirvsRockets.ent

IP: