|
Author Topic:   on holiday
=DNX= Matrix
posted September 25, 2001 07:07 PM            
for a while, takin a break, lost all motivation to complete the bz mod, not that i would be able to play it online anyway with a 56k modem.

so its staying on my machine for the forseeable future.

cyas.

IP:

KONG
posted September 25, 2001 09:18 PM            
Hey Matrix, if you have a disagreement with someone ,fine. I don't believe it is with me or alot of other TM players. Alot of ppl have been waiting to try out your work. What gives. Is this like our punishment or something? I thought you were doing this because you wanted to share it? Or was this supposed to be like a carrot on a stick. I logged onto your board to request the beta. Then I sent you an email to request the beta. All as you requested. So I ask again, what gives?

IP:

The Weatherman
posted September 26, 2001 02:02 AM         
Hey Rixy, don't go out like that! I am really looking forward to playing the BZ mod and you getting a cable modem . Take a break if you need to, but you can't walk away from your TM family! Seriously, we are like the mafia. I will hunt you down and drag your blue butt out to a pub and beer ya silly Cheers, mate!

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted September 26, 2001 03:51 AM            
I think it would be a waste of your time to do the mod when the community is so small. Good call.

IP:

KONG
posted September 26, 2001 08:54 AM            
WHAT

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 26, 2001 09:11 AM            
posponement isnt cancellation - holiday means i need to refresh my batteries n take a break - ive been workin this thing for 3 months every night for 4 hrs without fail, ive simply run outa steam.. i will put a beta out when i figure out the best way to do it.

right now i just have a huge headache over the whole thing. There are still 9 pages or errors, tweeks and corrections to make...

a delay is certain.... a release is possible - just a matter of when and if i can be bothered to finish it... right now i have too much on and im just burned out.

IP:

KONG
posted September 26, 2001 09:35 AM            
Now thats a good call.

Coax I believe the idea was that this mod would bring more ppl into the tm community.
Most certainly ppl from bz.

IP: