|
Author Topic:   Whould someone help me with a game mod
NeoKi
posted September 21, 2001 10:57 AM            
Well you see, I came up with this real cool weapon, it's awesome. I will not say what though, until I find some one to help me, that is. You see i'm not that good with models, in fact I suck. Anyway, if your interested, just let me know. Email me at Shiroi-Genki@excite.com I would just let you ICQ me, but i'm not always on my Comp. Thx.

Oh and by the way, we should have a TM Mod Awards or the TMMA, or perhaps the TM Game Awards. We would vote on: the best tank, the best tank from a movie or show, the best mod, the best that is most likely to be made in real life, the most unusual mod, the best pic, the best TM player, the best mod maker and so on. I thought I'd put this in here instead of making to different post at the same time. And maybe LDA can host it.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

NeoKi
posted September 21, 2001 06:55 PM            
OK, fine if you all wan't to know wht this cool weapon is, I'll tell you. It's the called Drill missiles or Hornets. They fuse the power of the drill weapon with the cool look of a wasp. How it works is, when you fire the weapon, they will spread out like wasp, each looking for a victim. When the find one they drill into you tank hull and explode from within causing severe damage. Well thats it, so will somebody please help me.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

=DNX=goku
posted September 21, 2001 08:40 PM            
i'll try to help but dont know much and dont lol guys i'll lol at my self *=DNX=goku lol at himself because he dont know **** about mods*

IP:

Vlad
posted September 21, 2001 11:33 PM            
Well, if you're aiming to have some sort of projectile that hits multiple times (like the ramdrill when you're using it), it's probably impossible. Basically you need to tell a projectile to send another projectile the same direction that it was going, and you can't make them inherit direction like that.

You're welcome to try, though :-)

IP:

=DNX=goku
posted September 22, 2001 12:49 AM            
Dam vlad where did you learn so much about mods man

IP:

NeoKi
posted September 22, 2001 11:12 AM            
Uhhh, he's smart. Anyway, it could be hard, but really it's just a challeng. I but me and a couple of TM's best modders got together we could do it.

IP: