|
Author Topic:   My new weapon!!!
NeoKi
posted September 10, 2001 08:03 PM            
Well i'v got started on my second weapon, although I'm not really sure wht I should name it. I'm deciding between Gound Shocker or Omega Driver. The weapon i'm making is a mixture between a laser, mass driver, and a powerful concussion blast. It should be done hopefully by next week, and it shouldn't be that hard. Oh also, which name do you like better.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

NeoKi
posted September 12, 2001 12:02 AM            
Well as some of you know i'm working on my x driver, i'm also working on a weapon that fires the same type of ammo that the warbird fires. In this case, most of the credit for this weapon goes to JVortex, oh and by the way JV if you rather not have me release this weapon, just tell me. Its real cool though.

IP:

JVortex
posted September 12, 2001 01:09 AM            
well ive discovered that 2 weapons w/ the same explo effect gets confusing in a hectic game, it screws up strategy and is just kinda annoying. LD released his bonepart w/ its main guns explo effect being based on my lobber (which he did with my permission). i dont know about everyone else but it confuses/ irritates me to see a lobber explo detonate in front of me and when i turn around its a bonepart shooting (i didnt realize this when i gave him the ok).

go ahead and make it how u like using whatever of the warbirds files u want to. after the mod is complete either alter its sprites and associated colors or send it to me and i can do it. we can confer over ICQ to get it how u like. i dont mind at all helping out and having u use the files just as long as the final product looks very obviously different. even something as simple as going from a green theme on the weapon to a blue theme would be fine.

no problem tho really, i dont mind, glad u like it .

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. (Under Heavy Construction) The non-TM areas of the site have been resurrected!

[This message has been edited by JVortex (edited September 12, 2001).]

IP:

LordDrow
posted September 12, 2001 02:58 PM            
And I am now working on another update to the Bonaparte that will hopefully fix the confusion.
Been unable to do much the last few days due to various RL difficulties. Hope to have ICQ and AIM reinstalled today.

=MM=LordDrow

IP: