|
Author Topic:   new tanks
Rex R
posted August 07, 2001 01:59 AM            
are availible over at tmvr website which you can get to from the BWL website as well

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted August 07, 2001 04:35 AM            
someone just needs to make a mod pack. That has every mod i ever need and every tank I ever need. And then update the pack every month, it would make life ever the more easier. Just call it the July2001 pack and then August2001 pack and then the September2001 pack. For us non-mod following people, I can't stress how much easier it would make our lives. Sorry for the rant, I'll go dl the tanks now

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

Vlad
posted August 07, 2001 06:40 AM            
That's a good point, but that would also make playing single player an absolute mess :-).

Unless you mean have them zipped as seperate directories...

IP:

Rex R
posted August 07, 2001 01:16 PM            
not to mention that if I had every mod installed, playing online would be nigh impossible for me(and I suspect anyone with a slower computer).

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 07, 2001 08:27 PM            
Nahhh, just ups the fun level with a wacky assortment of weapons n tanks out there !!!

Remember, rome wasnt build in a day - it was built on an island ! LOL

IP:

LordDrow
posted August 08, 2001 11:25 AM            
Actually, exactly the kind of thing JVortex and I are working on I think. Have some details to work out with swisher as it appears I have found a bug in ENTegrety. The minute I have good working packs though, that will install and work easily for everyone, will make the announcement here.

=MM=LordDrow

IP: