|
Author Topic:   Calling all Players and Modders!!
LordDrow
posted July 31, 2001 10:57 PM            
Hey folks, I feel we are overdue for a meeting of the minds so to speak. We need to get a serious group discussion regarding a number of issues within both the players and modders communities. I propose we have a community meeting this Saturday evening starting at roughly 6 PM Mountain Standard time. I will initiate the discussion using NetMeeting. Will be a public discussion room called TM Players and Modders or something very similar. This meeting will be meant to be an open forum for players and modders to discuss concerns, problems and issues regarding the development of new mods, maps and other toys.

Again, 6PM Saturday, August 4th.

Please, lets try to help and increase our community awareness and presence.

=MM=LordDrow

IP:

KONG
posted July 31, 2001 11:05 PM            
y not use supers chat room

IP:

lordbyron
posted July 31, 2001 11:08 PM            
Guys,

I agree with LD about the importance of this meeting. Among other issues, we need to discuss issues of how to make things easier for mod users without sacrificing the individuality and artistic rights of the mod makers. Everyone who uses or builds mods should attend this meeting. See you there.

--lb

IP:

LordDrow
posted July 31, 2001 11:42 PM            
Thanks for the support LB. And didn't know Supe had a chat room set up. Might not be a bad idea actually. Will see though and post any detail changes.

IP:

LordDrow
posted August 01, 2001 12:20 AM            
Okay, meeting date will be Saturday, Aug. 4th at 6 PM MST @ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/treadmarkmods
in the chat room as suggested by Kong.

thanks!

LordDrow

IP:

Rommell
posted August 08, 2001 05:49 PM            
Sorry can't make the meeting but let me know if there is anything we can do on OZ to make it better and easier to use....

IP:

The Weatherman
posted August 10, 2001 09:58 AM         
Sorry LD, I prolly can't make it either Hopefully I will be tromping around in the woods somewheres. I hope you have a good meeting - I am slowly getting an idea of the stuff you are takinking about and I think it is worthwhile. *This is probably a good discussion for servers to be a part of.*

IP: