|
Author Topic:   New Tank Update
LordDrow
posted July 06, 2001 06:12 AM            
Well, just a bit more beta testing and tweaking, then release time folks. Any beta testers (you know who you are), please contact me for a copy of the newest beta revision. I will be setting up a test server specifically for Bonaparte today and into this evening, and would like to get everyone's opinions and suggestions for final tweaks before final release. Matrix is working on a new set of skins, but outside that and tweaking for balance, its done. Please let me know when you will be available for testing purposes and I will make the time to be there.

Thanks everyone!

=DNX=LordDrow

IP:

peeeto
posted July 06, 2001 09:52 AM         
oh no!!! LD has joined the dark side (DNX), too!

IP:

lordbyron
posted July 06, 2001 11:54 AM            
LD,

You know that I'm in for this...lett'er rip!

--lb

IP:

oli2808
posted July 06, 2001 01:15 PM            
yeh send it my way!

IP:

Vlad
posted July 06, 2001 01:39 PM            
Lemme run it through the wringer for ya :-)

IP:

LordDrow
posted July 06, 2001 01:56 PM            
Okay folks. Beta server is up today, those of you who are testers should have the correct IP address. Let me know of any problems, suggestions or changes you think I need to make. Want to give Bonaparte a serious break-in today so I can actually release tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks,

=DNX=LordDrow

P.S. Hey peeto, if you had seen some of the interesting mod work I have seen from Matrix just recently, you would probably join too. }:-P

IP:

Rex R
posted July 07, 2001 03:21 AM            
fun tank. not sure that I would leave the reload rate at 3 mayhap 3.5 would be better in terms of game balance. tank turns much better if you drop the max speed by about 5 m/s anywho sent LD a couple of things to try out

IP:

LordDrow
posted July 07, 2001 08:30 AM            
Got those files Rex, but you should have a new version of the Beta in your e-mail. Let me know what you think of the new Beta folks. Sending new rev out right after I finish typing this post up.
Lots of changes, tank is now much smaller as well. Closer in size to a lot of the liquids. Cannon has been seriously modified. New archive also includes the missing weapon files this time as a separate zip file.
Give me your critisisms so we can hopefully release later today.

Thanks,

=DNX=LordDrow

IP: