|
Author Topic:   is this possible?
KONG
posted July 01, 2001 10:46 PM            
can a tank b created and can it be implmented, a tank that is a team tank. 1-3 players, each player has his own weapon his own view to the out side of the tank. a person can join a game/team and request a position in the tank. got this idea from warbirds, you can join the crew of a bomber.

dont know if this is possible in tm. in wb you can be tail gunner, nose gunner, bombadier, etc.

was also thinking about a big tank, a bot, heavy armor. if u kill it u get say 4 frags

[This message has been edited by KONG (edited July 01, 2001).]

IP:

Vlad
posted July 01, 2001 11:01 PM            
In a word: No.

IP:

KONG
posted July 01, 2001 11:03 PM            
didnt think so. what about the bot? impossible or just too hard to make

IP:

Vlad
posted July 01, 2001 11:17 PM            
Also a no. As far as I know, the most you could do would be to give a certain tank a lot of armor. The problem is that you couldn't give it a higher frag value.

IP:

KONG
posted July 01, 2001 11:20 PM            
sorry, just thinkin

IP:

JVortex
posted July 02, 2001 01:39 PM            
sorry??? y sorry? its a killer idea anyhow. i think that would be a nice change of pace to take up a gunnery position on a tank. cant do it now granted, but maybe in the future? (well probably not, but still cool)

IP:

LordDrow
posted July 02, 2001 04:45 PM            
Yeah, Kong and I were discussing this in game the other day. Would be a really great addition to the game engine, but from the sounds of it would require Jim and crew to completely rewrite the network server and client architecture.

LD

IP: