|
Author Topic:   Some kinda new mass driver?
TurdHeart
posted June 18, 2001 07:09 PM            
Hi all. What is this weapon, and where can I get it??! http://server2049.virtualave.net/jvortex/picts/screens/tread/DDMshots/pict34.jpg
(not the drill)

PS - why does =dnx=Goku call me names on Kasplattt?
Do I smell?

IP:

Vlad
posted June 18, 2001 10:11 PM            
I've never seen that model before... maybe Jvortex knows what it is?

And don't mind Goku... he's one of the "special" cases of the TM community. :-)

IP:

Rex R
posted June 19, 2001 03:29 AM            
thats a new one to me also

IP:

JVortex
posted June 19, 2001 12:09 PM            
yes, goku is a...... special one alright.

and yes that model is my doing . good guess TurdHeart, it is a mass driver. its a model of a piece of coaxial cable. i sent it as a massdriver replacement to coax for his birthday, hehe. i also have it installed on my comp as well (thus it showed up in the screen shot). (come to think of it im still kind of surprised no one has wondered why my T-72 is blue in the screenshots, i guess more people found that d load on my site than i thought they would). it just seemed so fitting to give the coax to coax for his weapon he kicks all our a$$es with. it only shows up locally, just on mine and his comps whenever TM goes to display a massdriver it shows that instead.

with that installed it also alters the renzoku cannon and particle driver as well, makes them look rather interesting. only displays propperly on high res mesh settings tho, looks a little funny on low res.

i was wondering how long it wouold take for someone to notice that in one of the screen shots and question it .

leave it to Vlad to automatically blame me for some wierd weapon showing up, sheesh!....

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. (Under Heavy Construction) The non-TM areas of the site have been resurrected!

[This message has been edited by JVortex (edited June 19, 2001).]

IP:

TurdHeart
posted June 23, 2001 12:05 AM            
Didya think of making a new weapon out of it? I only have about 100 weapon mods running - I think I need more.

...maybe a weapon that releases fart gas?

IP:

Vlad
posted June 23, 2001 01:14 PM            
Well, you'll have about 7 or 8 new ones next week...

IP:

JVortex
posted June 24, 2001 12:40 AM            
well im not sure what kind of weapon to make out of a piece of coax to be honest.

always dropping the hints arent ya vlad?

IP:

Vlad
posted June 24, 2001 12:51 AM            
I try, I try.

Just trying to stir up some enthusiasm. Hopefully, it's warranted :-).

I'll probably put out a call for beta people either Sunday or Monday. Hopefully, I can get feedback soon, and release by friday, at the latest...

IP:

TurdHeart
posted June 24, 2001 09:59 PM            
Maybe a coaxial weapon would lower your ping? 8)

IP: