|
Author Topic:   2 Weapons Out For Beta Test, Who Wants 'Em?
JVortex
posted May 16, 2001 01:24 AM            
alright all, 2 new weapons out for beta, the Tornado and the MIRV II

Tornado: 554K
MIRV II: 129K

Head on over to my site and look in the TM section under weapons for a general description of the weapons. email me if youre interested (JVortex@bzrpg.com) or just post here and ill ship them to ya. Ill take 5 people (or so).

these are 2 of the files done up by Target for anyone who remembers that post a while back, people showed some pretty good interest. the original files were done by target and then modified and tweaked a bit by me. the tornado has some of the most spectacular spew chains in it that ive seen!

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. (Under Heavy Construction) The non-TM areas of the site have been resurrected!

IP:

Random Chaos
posted May 16, 2001 02:04 AM            
I'm interested...

mcney@megsinet.net

I'll just get even more insane weapons added to my copy

IP:

Dreamer (BWL/MG)
posted May 16, 2001 02:08 AM            
with pleasure...

IP:

JVortex
posted May 16, 2001 02:21 AM            
OK, guys, theyve been shipped (well are being shipped now anyhow).

Hey, RC, whats the status on your site lately? im lookin foreward to not being the primary source of mods for TM. its more of a pain than i thought it would ne, didnt realize just how many were out there...

besides that, your site was no. 1 and should be again. is it just a matter of getting a server? you could just use a free one for now. or are you just enjoying a break from it all ?

IP:

lordbyron
posted May 16, 2001 03:41 AM            
I'll test 'em

--lb

IP:

Rommell
posted May 16, 2001 01:00 PM            
you can put them on OZ I sent a email to you.

IP:

oli2808
posted May 16, 2001 01:04 PM            
i'll test it please j-vo.

IP:

Random Chaos
posted May 16, 2001 04:56 PM            
Mostly just enjoying a break from running a server right now - it took a lot of time.

But if anyone sees a good free server without popup ads and such tell me...I'll move to there.

It has to have FTP to work...

IP:

Rex R
posted May 17, 2001 01:58 AM            
um RC I've done up my variation of the color laser pak whould like to see it (after debuging before release)? if yes do you have a preferred address?

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted May 17, 2001 01:33 PM            
JV if you are still open I would like to test the new mods. Just let me know if you have enough testers or if not how to get them and I will go to work.

------------------
Pass the salt - it's time to go to sea.

IP:

JVortex
posted May 17, 2001 01:51 PM            
they be on the way Sailor

IP:

A2597
posted May 18, 2001 06:55 PM            
I'LL TEST!!!

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP:

JVortex
posted May 19, 2001 12:55 AM            
too late! heh

the beta testers have all thrown in their .02 worth on the weapons, im going to email them with final questions and the weapons are expected to be released tomorow sometime.

IP: