|
Author Topic:   Upcoming:
Random Chaos
posted May 15, 2001 01:14 AM            
I'm releasing for Temporalisis and freinds the following in a few days - stay tuned:

1 new Spider Tank (Wolf Spider - looks and acts REAL nice...just got a chance to test it today!)

2 new weapons (both fairly good)

---------

In addition Temporalisis will be creating several weapon bases for me to create mods off of (by that I mean the LWO files). I expect to have some fun in the coming weeks with these items.

I'll be uploading all of these through Skandakron's (sp?) FTP server. At least until I get a site back...

IP:

Rex R
posted May 15, 2001 01:49 AM            
neat! bet you found it easier this time around to make a tank what with all these new tools. looking forward to test fr^^^^driving the tank

IP:

Random Chaos
posted May 15, 2001 01:47 PM            
Rex R - don't forget I was part of LDA for a while - I have all their tools - makes life easier - but I can't distribute them to anyone until Jim ok's it.

I actually didn't use any of the new tools that players made - and I didn't make the tank or weapons - just made the LUV for them.

IP:

Random Chaos
posted May 15, 2001 02:21 PM            
What I still have to do to the Wolf Spider is move the rear weapon up and forward (its in the wrong spot) and modify friction for v1.5. Temporalisis created it under 1.0 (his laptop won't support 1.5).

As for the weapons, got to change the Wrath o' God's weight - its still in testing mode...

--RC

IP:

Random Chaos
posted May 15, 2001 02:24 PM            
I also have 2 new weapons (Objects and Textures) that I'm going to be creating a weapon to go with them...still have to do it..

(Thanks Temporalisis for those weapons )

IP:

Random Chaos
posted May 16, 2001 04:52 PM            
Got 2 more spider tanks in the works...thanks to Temporalisis.

And thats 3 weapons, not 2 in the previous post - oops.

IP:

JVortex
posted May 16, 2001 05:51 PM            
thats right, forgot you had all the cool goodies. what actually is the difference between what you have and what we have access to?

IP:

Random Chaos
posted May 17, 2001 11:12 AM            
Haven't used what you have access to so I don't know...who knows, maybe what you use is easier .

IP: