|
Author Topic:   nother weapon mod Q/idea
Rex R
posted April 20, 2001 01:30 PM            
is it possible to make a weapon that a) fires when you release the trigger? and b) increases the damage done the longer you hold the trigger (up to a point then overloads/explodes)? example; mass driver that does oh lets say .35 damage baseline then if you held the trigger for a few seconds might do .5 damage

IP:

peeeto
posted April 20, 2001 01:32 PM         
i'm pretty sure that that isn't possible, Rex, although it's a cool idea

[This message has been edited by peeeto (edited April 20, 2001).]

IP:

Rex R
posted April 20, 2001 02:10 PM            
well... drat

IP:

JVortex
posted April 20, 2001 02:59 PM            
you could do something resembling that, in a way, kinda sorta... um...

well u could set the projectile as a random spew that would do say 1 of 3 different damages when u fire. granted u wouldnt have any control over it, but its kinda close. just set the projectile to a life of 0.01 and detonate to 1 then spew in the different projectile damages u want.

this may be completely not what youre after tho, and probably is, uh oh, think i just spamed,

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. (Under Heavy Construction) The non-TM areas of the site have been resurrected!

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 20, 2001 05:22 PM            
watch where you spam JV, you got it all over my shoes

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

JVortex
posted April 20, 2001 08:37 PM            
lol, man u complain about the size of your ping, the counter on your site, people praising your skill and the spam on your shoes! sheesh, u just never quit!

L L

Lets go frag something...

IP: