|
Author Topic:   Beta Testers Needed Again!
JVortex
posted April 19, 2001 07:24 AM            
Here it be, yet another weapon. And this time it will work server side only . It slices, it dices it, it... ahem

Name: Plasma Shovel (Digger)
Size: about 10K

its an all in one, close combat weapon.
1) digs massive ravines/ holes
2) creates earth adding to existing clifsides
3) tears into foes much like a Ram Drill
4) can send your target flying

For further details and screen shots visit my site and hit the TM weapons page. There are 2 picts up of thi as of now and 2 more will be up in the morning some time by noon or so PST.

This weapon mod is rather complexish with everything that it is capable of doing. i would appreciate it if anyone who wants to beta this would please read through the included readme file for a full explanation of how it works so that i can get accurate feedback.

check it out and let me know what you think. either reply here or email me and ill get it shipped off to you ASAP.

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. (Under Heavy Construction) The non-TM areas of the site have been resurrected!

IP:

A2597
posted April 19, 2001 10:38 AM            
Sign me up!
A2597@atlantic.net

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 20, 2001 01:37 AM            
i got it, very cool. Really tricky to use though. I would suggest everyone to read JV's funny readme file. And I would suggest to JV to send it to Rommel since it reminds me a lot of a mining mod.

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

JVortex
posted April 20, 2001 12:22 PM            
let me kno how to contact and i will do so, i dont have his email.

and everyone should always read my readme files . for 1 i put like an hour into them and theres something entertaining to read at the bottom. besides, i always seem to make weapons/ vehicles that theres a trick to using for some reason. this latest one just seems to be trickier than most, heh.

people should really read the readme for the Napalm Tanker if nothing else. most people so far ive noticed dont seem to kno how to use it or kill it.

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. (Under Heavy Construction) The non-TM areas of the site have been resurrected!

IP:

JVortex
posted April 25, 2001 05:32 PM            
ok people, Plasma Shovel is released.

come and get it!

thanks to the beta testers!

[This message has been edited by JVortex (edited April 25, 2001).]

IP: