|
Author Topic:   New Tank
Dreamer (BWL/MG)
posted February 20, 2001 06:31 AM            
Rex R and Peeeto created a new tank: The Skimmer.

You can download it here skimmer.zip for now.

IP:

Dreamer
posted February 20, 2001 05:12 PM         
Rex R, are you really happy with the position of the flag on the tank? Maybe you should adjust it so the flag doesn't interfere with the larger bolt-on weapons (e.g. MRL).

IP:

Rex R
posted February 21, 2001 01:47 AM            
not completely happy, no. at the time I was having some sightline probs with being able see the peashooter. the beast is wide enough to move the flag w/o interfering with the hull weapons. since it has had limited testing, I rather expected some feedback on my choices. if you can find a better spot be my guest and move the flag. if you would be so kind as to let me know where it ends up. I'll update my files for future reference

IP:

peeeto
posted February 21, 2001 09:04 AM         
thanks for the announcement, Dreamer - and the suggestion.

if anyone else has comments or suggestions, please let us know. we're interested to hear what you think...

also, the thing would look much better with a different paint job IMHO (i need some tips from Philippe!). if anyone would like to create a new texture, please email them to me or RexR. we've included a blank texture map template in the zip file.

we'll post screenshots of the paint jobs and choose the "best one" for the official texture for the model. thanks!

IP: