|
Author Topic:   Mod Sites
ig88killer
posted January 04, 2001 06:06 PM         
What are some sites to d-load mods from? The one at 3d unlimited sux. the links are always down. thanx.

------------------
[img]http://www.311music.com/htmlsite/audio/images/animate.gif[/img]

IP:

ig88killer
posted January 04, 2001 06:08 PM         
and why isn't my signature working?

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted January 04, 2001 06:34 PM            
The 3d-unlimited site is the only one (and I run it). The links are back up...though a few may be missing. The FTP server crashed and I lost access to it. It took about 2 weeks to get everything set up again and uploaded again. All the files that were on the server were lost. There are a few I am still missing, but I'm not sure which they are.

------------------
Random Chaos
Longbow Digital Arts
neym@longbowdigitalarts.com
------------------
Admin for theTerrain Deformation Site, Terrain Deformation Forum
Member of Clan Temporal Chaos and the Mining Guild

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted January 05, 2001 12:01 AM            
Oh - also, don't worry about the notice on the home page about the FTP server being down. I can't FTP in to change it - my DNS is giving me a bad route to the server . A reboot of my computer should fix that but I'm not doing that until tomorrow...

--RC

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted January 05, 2001 11:54 AM            
Whoa so you leave your computer on all night long?

------------------
(: Can't forget those upside-down smileys at the Bottem Can we (:

IP:

Kaeto
posted January 05, 2001 03:16 PM            
GoldAnt - I have one computer that's on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The others are on about 16 hours a day. I only reboot when I have to (in the case of my personal computer which is pushed very hard, that's a lot).

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted January 05, 2001 11:42 PM            
Gold Ant: My laptop stays on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with a few times when it's off for under 4 hours. I reboot about once every 2 days becuase Windows dies about that often.

My desktop I turn off every night...

--RC

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 06, 2001 07:46 PM            
RC you shoulda dogged ig88killer a little harder. I was looking to see some blood and guts

IP: