|
Author Topic:   Hosting?
Tank target
posted April 26, 2005 05:38 PM            
I don't where to put this but I need a place to host some of my mods 'cause I can't find a website that I can use so any help?

IP:

KiLlEr
posted April 26, 2005 05:56 PM            
I always have room for mods on my site. Just email the file to the address listed in my profile and I'll post it on my website.

Also, please include a 100px x 100px thumbnail of your mod.

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited April 26, 2005).]

IP:

jujaga
posted April 26, 2005 07:31 PM         
I think that also random chaos has a website to host mods. You might also want to ask him.

------------------
=MOD= FISH!!! TI-89T!!! RB/RBT/TM anyone? Modulus :D Firefox 1.0.3 Rocks!!!

IP:

Tank target
posted May 25, 2005 05:23 PM            
Well thanks for the offer Killer, but the thing is I have a mod pack created now and no time to make pictures maybe in a few weeks you'll get an email with the pics of my weaps. What's a thumbnail and how does one create one? Btw my computer hates me so it won't make the images 100px by 100px.

[This message has been edited by Tank target (edited May 25, 2005).]

IP:

KiLlEr
posted May 25, 2005 07:48 PM            
I don';t absolutly need a pic of it, it just helps people who browse.

IP:

Tank target
posted May 26, 2005 12:44 PM            
Well for those who browse they'll just have to settle for an eye witness acount on these. Oh and my mod pack features many tanks. Each with their own special projectiles.

IP:

Tank target
posted May 27, 2005 12:14 PM            
Sorry for the double post but,

I've now finished testing my pack and you should recieve the email containing the pack soon. And a request, when I send you the pack please write back and send me the downlaod link for it so I can send it to fellow players.

[This message has been edited by Tank target (edited May 27, 2005).]

IP:

Tank target
posted July 03, 2005 08:15 PM            
Sorry to bring back this old dinosaur but, The pack I sent was not finished I have the finished version it desperately needs a place from which it can be downloaded. It's called the Death By Darkness mod pack.

If no one can host it for me that's okay, as long as someone will tell me how to make a website from which people can download from me.

It has to be without pop up adds and it has to be free.

IP:

KONG
posted July 03, 2005 08:31 PM            
I can set you up a website with whatever you need. go to my site and let me know what you want it called and I will set up a subdomain, ftp access and an email address for you. If you want some sort of content management system like I use I can set that up for you as well.
http://www.qersys.com

IP: