|
Author Topic:   The tank color tells one how fast a tank can go.
posted September 10, 2003 11:24 AM            
Yes, there is a strategy on picking a tank by the color.

Most racers chose the color red for their tank. Why? Because red is a fast color. Most sports cars are red and fire is red. And we all know that sports cars are fast and that fire burns. Therefore red tank will go fast by burning up the map. Sue, Jon, Cyber, Bam, Sailor, and I know this.

Gray tank are the color of stone. We all know that stones don’t move. They are very stable though. Good for those slippery maps. But still, a bad color to pick. Sorry Supe.

And brown…well…that is the color of mud. And…well…you make mud pies with mud and mud is sticky and when you get caught in mud you don’t go anywhere. Another bad color to pick. Sorry Teulk and Corpse.

And green is the color of moss. We all know that moss grows on things that don’t move like stones and trees. Yes, another bad pick. That is probably why Ras does not even try to race. We all understand now Ras.

Blue is sort of an on-off color for racing. Especially liquid blue, which could be a fast color but like the waves in the ocean, it comes in surges. Sometimes it is fast…sometimes it is mellow. Yep…another bad pick. Sorry Coax.

Ahhhh! But yellow could be very fast. Yellow is also the color of fire. And the mite tank burns up the track on the Ring map. Unfortunately, it is too hot for any other map.

Well, there you go. All you need to know on choosing a tank. I hope this help you all.

------------------
Race Hard...Race Fair...See You at the Race Line

[This message has been edited by 666 (edited September 10, 2003).]

IP:

Teulk
posted September 10, 2003 02:55 PM            
If you had used the phrase " and that is a good thing" Martha would be proud...

[This message has been edited by Teulk (edited September 10, 2003).]

IP:

DNX-goku
posted September 10, 2003 05:41 PM            
hay not fair 666 is it because you dont want me to kick your arse for making fun of my tank (clear muhahahaha)

IP:

posted September 10, 2003 05:46 PM            
Oh my, I forgot all about clear tanks. But of course, it should be obvious to all why. Well, there is nothing there. Therefore nothing to speak of. Sorry that it was not clear for you Goku.

------------------

IP:

Irascible
posted September 10, 2003 08:07 PM            
Pull out those spectacles that you refuse to wear and take a good look Devil. Belabor is green. Your jealousy may also be green. But Draconian is not. Since Destroyer is the truest brown, you could describe Draconian as golden brown. I will concede that it may even have a minor green hue to it. Of course, what its multicolored origins indicate is that it's an all around good performer - much like the driver that whomps you with it. A most excellent pick.

Now red on the other hand, that's the color of your face as you're losing a game. That thing you do, that thing that Sue calls the puffer fish, it's not good for blood flow. Blood tends to pool in the head as a result. That explains the red face and the red tank. Seeing how it is so well matched to your personality as well as your demonic shtick, an excellent pick as well.

Have any other crackpot theories that need debunking? LOL!

IP:

DNX-goku
posted September 10, 2003 09:14 PM            
ras thats a nice post man the puffer fish huh i'll rember that one while im playing TM

IP:

Irascible
posted September 10, 2003 09:48 PM            
I couldn't find any pics of that specific expression. But, imagine this rather fetching young lad here:

And imagine him doing this:

But imagine him doing it without the trumpet!

Oh man. LOL. I'm in for it now. But to be fair Devil, it was you that encouraged me privately to have fun with this thread. And please note that I used the most flattering picture of you I could find. If you have one with more formal attire, or just more attire period, that you'd like me to substitute than just say so. That pic of Dizzy Gillespie isn't so great. But everyone knows that your face doesn't expand that much. Well, not yet anyway.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Uh... colored tanks. Yes, we like tanks of all colors and would never discriminate on the basis of tank skin color. All of God's tanks are created equal. It's the driver behind it that ain't so equal. Uh, yeah. Hehe.

IP:

DNX-goku
posted September 10, 2003 10:34 PM            
ive seen pics of you to ras muhahahahahaha

IP:

Irascible
posted September 10, 2003 10:40 PM            
Yeah, and I saw a pic of you Goku on those few occasions in my troubled past where I browsed that Damned aNnoying matriX's website.

Now I'm REALLY in for it. Bring it on.

IP:

Teulk
posted September 11, 2003 11:48 AM            
You sure you don't mean "blowfish"?
(Now does that mean I asked for it too?)

IP:

DNX-goku
posted September 11, 2003 05:46 PM            
ras i wont waste my time and i dont look anything like that anymore

IP:

Teulk
posted September 12, 2003 02:26 AM            
I think the colour issue was settled tonight...yes???

[This message has been edited by Teulk (edited September 12, 2003).]

IP:

posted September 12, 2003 09:17 AM            
Yes, it was...red is the fastest steel tank color. Is that what you were referring to Teulk?

------------------

[This message has been edited by 666 (edited September 12, 2003).]

IP:

A2597
posted September 13, 2003 06:28 PM            
ya know, I love how "red is fast"...
yet we whooped you by driving a grey-green tank...

hehehehe

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted September 13, 2003 09:24 PM            
hehe, if anyone wants to SEE that pufferfish file, just let me know. Its too big to put up o n my tiny site, but I can get it to ya if you want to see it

IP: