|
Author Topic:   Cross training with racing
posted April 02, 2003 01:43 PM            
Learning to race is a useful skill for the DDM’s because everything happens fast in a race. The skills that I have learned are listed below. Please add if I have forgotten something.

· Driving backwards and hitting the gates and shooting at one’s opponent behind you (Cool trick for picking up the weapon you need when you are flaming and being chased.)
· Sliding through the gate and snagging a weapon (Has helped me be ready to fight when being chased.)
· Racing side-by-side and shooting, the other tank by turning one’s turret and still hit the gate.
· Avoiding weapons and missiles being shot at by changing the path you drive. (Save me from being mass driver bashed all the time.)
· Sliding off a hill into combat and landing in the correct position to attack (This one alone blows them away…out of no where you land in the melee and wipe everyone out.)

IP:

Irascible
posted April 26, 2003 03:40 PM            
You forgot one:
"-Eating humble pie because no matter what I do my son, without all the endless analysis, routinley beats me and anyone else that challenges him in a race."

IP:

KONG
posted April 26, 2003 04:55 PM            
Tee Hee

IP:

coaxs
posted April 27, 2003 05:01 PM            
Yes, for the next race everyone should use stock tanks or its not fair and why bother.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP: