|
Author Topic:   Map evaluations
posted March 18, 2003 01:47 AM            
Talked to Sailor and he said that I could post the evaluations of his maps. I have tested a couple hundred maps and have come up with a general format.

I play 3 games as single player with 9 AI's, then 3 games in clan fashion with 39 AI's, team frag, and team score. I also look at the map from TMapper to see the overall design and placement of the weapon points. Lastly, I post the best pic of my experience.

Please feel free to add critiques to the evaluations.

Please excuse my grammar. Susan will not be correct these post.

IP:

corpse
posted March 18, 2003 11:55 AM            
LOL
y not ?
did you make her mad ?

------------------
if you cant dance with the dead , get out of my coffin !

IP:

posted March 18, 2003 02:41 PM            
No...just that I bother her enough in correcting all my other post that she can skip these.

Hey...Corpse, try the new maps out and post what you think of them. Sailor and Kong could use all the feedback they can get.

------------------
Play Hard...Play Fair...See You Online

IP:

corpse
posted March 18, 2003 04:50 PM            
what maps r they
and
were do i get them?

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted March 19, 2003 08:48 PM            
The newest maps. You can figure it out here:
TreadMarks Maps

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

Teulk
posted March 20, 2003 03:55 PM            
The clan maps I enjoy much more than their predecessors.
As for Sailor's maps, I dld the whole whack, and have tried three or four (not available much lately) and had a great time. I am particularly interested in the race maps. I dld them, but they do not show up on my map choices in the "race" heading.
There are almost too many maps to make singular choices on...which makes the variety endless. Good for a change of venue.
I don't think I will ever have the "time" ( as 666 seems to have-must be nice ) to evaluate the maps in the fashion he is presently using.
Someday...

[This message has been edited by Teulk (edited March 20, 2003).]

IP:

posted March 20, 2003 08:10 PM            
Hey...don't be intimated...just state what you like...doing what I do stops me from even starting.

Just post what you thought was cool or not cool about them.

Very simple.

------------------
Play Hard...Play Fair...See You Online

IP: