|
Author Topic:   Practice for the DDM's
posted June 08, 2002 03:22 AM            
Believe it or not...you must go back to your roots. Yes, play single player about 20 AI and enjoy the melee. Because that is what the DDM are like...lots of chasos. Also, my son, Jon, has turn me on to the race aspect of TM. And there are several cool things that you learn from the racing...quick tour of all playing feild...where all the weapons are...the race take you straight through all of them...how to run fast and fire at the same time. You should try it...play the race with 20 tanks with four laps each game a min of 4 games...then immediately go to a battle game. You find out that you know where all the weapon points are because you have just saw them 16 times...too cool. Oh...Oh...the running fast is the best...it's the fast break that will overpower your opponent. I am playing race more often and single player for the chasos.

------------------
Play Hard...Play Fair...See You Online

IP:

Teulk
posted June 10, 2002 02:55 PM            
It's actually the racing aspect of the game that got me interested in the first place...it's practically all I do on my own time. Too bad there isn't a race competition as well as the battle. That could be fun, too!!

IP:

posted June 11, 2002 01:01 PM            
Tell you what Teulk...I do a race server on the weekends...It would be a good change...

------------------
Play Hard...Play Fair...See You Online

IP:

Teulk
posted June 11, 2002 01:34 PM            
Let me know when and where...my ICQ is in my profile ( or whatever)..it's not always on, but I check occassionally (SP)

IP: