• Robu1
  • Sailor
  • Synack

[This message has been edited by coax (edited September 10, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by coax (edited November 09, 2001).]

IP:

KONG
posted September 10, 2001 12:19 AM            
scratch Kong, I am trying to start a new clan so if any of you newer players are interested just head on over to the site and make yourselves known.
http://tmkong.tripod.com/KongTM

(is this considered spam?)

IP:

Irascible
posted September 10, 2001 12:24 AM            
Thanks Coax.

Having been around for only six weeks, I obviously don't know all the reasons why things are done the way they are. But guys, comrades, brothers in arms (over the top?): if there's no great reason not to, PLEASE put LWA by your name. It might help the comradery just a little. Yes, you sacrifice a little individuality. But think of how powerful the Borg are... er, uh, actually don't [don't want Coax or Neo fashioning themselves to be the Borg queen ].

And besides, would a cop go out without his badge? Would a Hell's Angel be caught dead without his jacket (well, maybe if he was dead - which he stands a higher statistical chance of being)? Would a McDonald's employee even consider asking about getting fries with your burger if he wasn't styling the golden arches?

Anyway, just a request. Is there a LWA fight song that we could play in the background as you're reading this?

IP:

Irascible
posted September 10, 2001 01:09 AM            
Kong, saw your post right after I posted my reply. Yes, that was some very bad tasting spam. The first reply to my being welcomed aboard is an effort to recruit people to another clan? Sheesh! My one shining moment sullied by the selfish pursuits of a trader!

OK, no one get too serious on me now. I LOVE sarcasm, cynicism, and especially disapprobation (put that in your pipe and smoke it).

Edit: forgot to add the ever so trite, sometimes imbecilic, and most definitely ubiquitous happy face (more stuff to put in your pipe and smoke... hehe).

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited September 10, 2001).]

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted September 10, 2001 01:16 AM            
just throw some happy-faces in there. and sarcasm should be obvious

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

KONG
posted September 10, 2001 01:20 AM            
sorry bout that i didn,t know you where typing at the same time i was.

and as neo said in some of his old posts lwa members can come and go as they please. and that lwa is not a clan but an alliance of lonewolves.

but seriously, i did not mean to tarnish your silverware. and as far as being selfish, i don,t believe you know me that well. and if you wish to call me a traitor see above paragraph)

[This message has been edited by KONG (edited September 10, 2001).]

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted September 10, 2001 01:26 AM            
Yup, LWA is an open alliance, you can come and go as one pleases. Its one of its advantages or disadvantages depending on your outlook. I personally think its an advantage since I know I don't have the time to commit to a clan or even try to make a new clan. Good luck Kong.

------------------

IP:

Irascible
posted September 10, 2001 01:30 AM            

Absolutely right Kong! I don't really know anyone here. Just so you know me, I do actually love dry humor and sarcasm. Unfortunately, it would play better if you could see the grin on my face as I type this. So I reluctantly give the above happy faces. Though Walmart's symbol of low, low, low prices somehow cheapens the whole affair (more kidding around!!!).

Seriously Kong, I do wish you well. I like the tarnish the silverware thing. I never heard that before (that's NOT sarcasm, I actually don't ever recall hearing that before). See you out on the field.

IP:

Neo
posted September 14, 2001 03:06 AM            
Sorry if I have been somewhat MIA from this thread; it probably has something to do with the fact that I haven't even been checking this forum lately...

I haven't been playing much at all lately, what with my 3,000ms ping times and such.

Anyways, I'm glad to know that Irascible has joined the ranks, but I'm equally sorry to hear that Kong has left.

Welcome, Irascible. I trust that coax has enlightened you on most of the LWA policies and such, so please feel free to help out the LWA in any way that you see fit; our "clan" is what we make of it. Please email or ICQ me if you have any comments, suggestions, questions, etc.

And Kong, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours. If ever you have the desire to rejoin the LWA, I'm sure you know where to contact me. It has been a pleasure fighting alongside you.

IP:

guido 1
posted September 19, 2001 12:27 AM         
i just loath sarcasm , i was asked once did i know the difference between ignorance, and , apathy ? to which i replied " i don't know , and , i don't care . snicker....guffaw...someone also asked me that they had heard that i alway's answer a question with a question to which i asked , "who told you that" have to admit i like rhetorical questions. et tu kong .... thor the mercy killer.... i mean , cough ...guido the mercy killer. or maybe a.i. buttinurface...hehehe....fun...!!!!!

IP:

Irascible
posted September 20, 2001 02:47 AM            
Guido: Your shtick wouldn't be so darn hollow if I just once saw you playing online!!!!!!!

I almost forgot the stupid happy face --------->

IP:

KONG
posted September 20, 2001 08:44 AM            
Ras, dont bother. read this old post
/forums/archive/ubb/Forum7/HTML/000018.html

IP:

guido 1
posted September 20, 2001 10:53 PM         
irascible i have played you as thor on the demo sight for 1.6 , now excuse me i must read the thread kong refered to in his post. i'm getting goose bumps already.... god i hope that's what it is . fun.

IP:

KONG
posted September 20, 2001 11:35 PM            
Hm. I was wondering why thor kept running off the map.

IP:

Irascible
posted September 20, 2001 11:57 PM            
Thanks Neo. Guido's reply distracted me from properly digesting your post [(voice of Homer Simpson) mmmmmm... post]. I'll have to e-mail you since it never even occured to me that LWA has "policies"... hehe. So are you LWA again Kong? I did happen to read that thread you mentioned a while back and laughed my @ss off. And Guido, take your cheap @ss and buy the full. I'll have a an extra copy in about a week. PayPal me $10 and I'll send it to you.

I guess I should of put one of these by "cheap @ss"... hehe.

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited September 21, 2001).]

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted September 21, 2001 03:50 PM            
LWA's policies are the same as all other clans except we have less. Let me see if i can actually get them compiled.

IP:

guido 1
posted September 29, 2001 07:15 PM         
bought the game from j & r not sure when i'll get it though , their out of stock and waiting on manufacturer to ship. hope it's not to long for iracibles sake , can't wait to help him with his hand eye coordination. and as for kong , what will he decide ??? clan ? lwa ? the mystery continues hehehe. after playing kong on ngi server , either i've gotten alot better , or he's lost a few steps....hmmm...er treads ...hehe fun...guido the mercy killer.

IP:

KONG
posted September 29, 2001 07:18 PM            
only time will tell guido. but i think ill remain a bachelor

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 09, 2001 01:36 PM            
updated

------------------

IP: