|
Author Topic:   coax returns!
Neo
posted August 09, 2001 03:16 AM            
I am happy to announce the reinstatement of one of the LWA's charter members, coax. Welcome back, to the grandpa of the LWA!

This makes the *once-again-updated* LWA membership list, in alphabetical order:

• coax
  • GoldAnt_Number1
  • Karldar
  • KONG
  • kv
  • Neo
  • Robu1
  • Sailor
  • Synack

Vive la liberté....Vive la LWA!

-Neo

IP:

peeeto
posted August 09, 2001 11:30 AM         
i'm asking the other BWL members if they would be available for some clan wars on Tuesday, August 14 and 21, from around 6PM to 9PM EST.

is LWA available? i'll be asking DNX after i hear from more of the BWL.

if we can get enough players for those 2 evenings, then we can get some 3-way matches going! maybe even some 3-way CTF as well

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted August 09, 2001 01:37 PM            
I can make it on the 21st not the 14th though.

IP:

synack
posted August 09, 2001 01:54 PM         
I can most likely participate on either or both dates.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted August 09, 2001 02:42 PM            
someone needs to make a wep that says "Vive la liberte" in a really thick french voice

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

KONG
posted August 09, 2001 08:31 PM            
i live on west coast and i dont get home till 8:30-9:00 est

IP:

Neo
posted August 10, 2001 12:05 AM            
I can probably play on the 21st but definitely not on the 14th. Robu1 and I will be at our roomate's place in Westchester from the 14th to the 17th. I don't think either of us will be able to play TM during that time. Looks like LWA is a no-go for the 14th. Sorry peeeto.

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted August 13, 2001 10:28 PM            
I can be there the 14th, but not on the 21st. I will be in Calif during the week of 20-24. May be my last chance to visit with my mother before she leaves us to be with my father.

Well sorry, but just got word that I have to take my daughter to an interview tonight for a job. It starts at 6:00 PM Central so I will not be available (**drives away mad**). Maybe I will see someone on the servers later like last night and have a good old shoot fest.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.

[This message has been edited by Sailor (edited August 14, 2001).]

IP:

peeeto
posted August 14, 2001 12:02 PM         
well, i will be at a computer, and keep ICQ on... my # is 105038366. drop me a line if you wanna play.

i'll be working on other things, and will play a few games if enough people are online.

IP: