|
Author Topic:   LWA Pleased to announce.....
Neo
posted August 01, 2001 11:10 PM            
The LWA is pleased to announce the addition of its newest member, KONG. This makes the current LWA member list as follows:

• GoldAnt_Number1
  • Karldar
  • KONG
  • kv
  • Neo
  • Robu1
  • Sailor
  • Synack

Welcome, Kong.

[This message has been edited by Neo (edited August 08, 2001).]

IP:

KONG
posted August 01, 2001 11:26 PM            
thank you Neo,glad to be here or is it there. hello all fellow lwa allies. think i have finally found a home.

Allies, sonds much better than members.

[This message has been edited by KONG (edited August 01, 2001).]

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted August 02, 2001 04:21 PM            
Hehe, either LWA non-committalness is spreading or BWL is going to increase there membership shortly jk

I'm really surprised no one has tried to recruit Desolation yet, sounded like he wanted to be in a clan or even in a quasi-alliance-pseudo-clan.

IP:

Neo
posted August 03, 2001 01:32 AM            
Well, I would have, but LWA doesn't really do actual recruiting as of yet.

IP:

peeeto
posted August 03, 2001 08:58 AM         
i don't play other comp. games, so i don't really know what the clan situation is in other communities (sounds like it can get downright nasty sometimes), but i really enjoy the friendly competition that's around here!

your DDM rankings are appreciated in that respect, coaxs - thanks for taking the time on them and the bio pages

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted August 06, 2001 03:23 AM            
I thought Kong was DNX?

IP:

LordDrow
posted August 06, 2001 12:00 PM            
No longer, he resigned about 2 weeks ago. Not happy with the clan or something.

LordDrow

IP:

KONG
posted August 06, 2001 08:38 PM            
Don't get me started.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted August 06, 2001 08:52 PM            
theres an old spanish expression I made up.

chisme-chisme-chisme

IP:

Dreamer
posted August 07, 2001 05:46 PM         
Please remove Vlad from your members list.
He's BWL now.

IP:

Neo
posted August 08, 2001 03:19 PM            
Is there some kind of personal vendetta here? That's 3 members in 3 weeks all coming out of LWA. Did I do something to offend you, Dreamer? If so, I'd like to know about it so that I can properly apologize, rather than simply watching all the LWA LWs leave for BWL, one at a time.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted August 08, 2001 04:20 PM            
Neo: maybe you should rethink the structuring of the LWA. For example active recruiting is a must, you can't stand on word of mouth alone, look what happened to TC when they didn't recruit.

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

The Weatherman
posted August 08, 2001 04:33 PM         
I don't think there is anything personal - I just wanted a more formal clan. Maybe you should poll LWA to see what members want. I think that it will be a pattern with LWA to constantly gain and lose members as long as it is open. Not that it does not serve it purposes. Maybe a clan battle is in order.... Peeto was trying to get one going earlier....

------------------
The Weatherman [BWL]
The Weatherman's Generic Homepage
Now with stuff!

IP:

peeeto
posted August 08, 2001 04:43 PM         
yeah! clan war! kill 'em all!
(oh yeah - i don't have any free time in RL )

for the forseeable future, Tuesday evenings from 6PM to 9PM EST are the only times that i can (mostly) count on to play. if we could get a match or a series of matches going those nights, i'd love it!

otherwise, i would still encourage anyone to organize one or more clan battles, even if i can't make it

[This message has been edited by peeeto (edited August 08, 2001).]

IP:

Dreamer
posted August 08, 2001 06:47 PM         
Neo - nope, nothing personal. We just thought we could need some fresh blood.

IP:

The Weatherman
posted August 08, 2001 07:43 PM         
Heh - our demented leader ladies and gentlemen (ok, just gents). I am good for 1-2 games max from 6-7 pm est. My schedule is tightening like a noose :P

Edit: Weekdaze, Peeeto. Mon - Thurs really.

[This message has been edited by The Weatherman (edited August 09, 2001).]

IP:

peeeto
posted August 08, 2001 10:23 PM         
what night(s), Weatherman?

IP:

Paranor
posted August 09, 2001 10:34 AM            
the 14th and 21st are the only remaining tuesdays that work for me until december. i start teaching tuesday nights. so if we have one let's make it soon!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 27, 2001 08:07 AM            
Cant count how many times i said LWA needed a structure... and thats the result, its obvious that people like the idea of proper clanship... perhaps you would consider formalising the arrangement, dunno, but 3 to bwl - well they didnt really leave see cos there lonewolves who just want to battle in a clan type arrangement on certain occasions.

my point is finally seen then.

as for kong, well kong didnt like the lack of team practice and ladders.. thankfully nemzad has finly got things rolling and ladder games occur regularly.

anyone can play a ladder match as long as both parties agree its for the ladder, all ppl playing the match are registered members of the DMF, and both sides report the win/loss for confirmation.

sadly because lwa isnt a clan as such it may not take part in the clan ladder, its members (or not-whatever) may feel free to play the lonewolf ladders.

IP: