|
Author Topic:   CAN' T WE ALL KILL EACH OTHER , AND GET ALONG ?
guido 1
posted July 31, 2001 01:09 AM         
i for one don't have any quoms about killin coax . or kong , or weatherman , or vlad or et al... i guess it's tit for tat. maybe not too big a tit or i might forget that i might get killed. i wanted to share my knowledge of the game with all , but realize that then i will loose any advantage... sorry ... sigh ...guilt.... remorse... lets nuke each other without any remorse. nothing personell , i just hate ur guts... no not u ...the other guy...hehehehe. guido the former , former , oh **** ... , the sniff... mercy killer...cough.. that wasn't a fart scuse me while i change my shorts . no peekin panzy general... sorry a generalization. he can't help it .. he don't like pie... squared, with or without hair... uber alles !!!!!!

IP:

The Weatherman
posted July 31, 2001 10:05 AM         
Uhmmmm, Guido, when do you play? I have never knowingly played you... Do you have the full or are you a Demo 1.0 player.

Has anyone seen Guido?

IP:

Vlad
posted July 31, 2001 12:41 PM            
He's a demo 1.0 player. I used to see him on the NGI server all the time. He's the type who goes around shooting teammates with the mass driver, and generally badmouthing others more than playing.

IP:

=DNX=goku
posted July 31, 2001 06:03 PM            
o my god theres acutally someone worse than me im suprised

------------------
KameHaMeHa boom!!! you all are gone hehe

IP: