|
Author Topic:   Calling all =DNX= Members!!!
LordDrow
posted July 11, 2001 05:45 PM            
First off, LWA has called into question our bravery and honor! Check the similar thread called 'Calling all LWA members.....' Tomorrow night starting from approximately 3PM Mountain Standard Time, I will have my Server up for DNX practice. DDM to start, then Group voting on Racing or DDM. Please try to at least drop in for a bit if you can.

Thanks!

=DNX=LordDrow

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted July 11, 2001 05:57 PM            
hehe, the courage and honor comes from the fact that during the last clan war most of the DNX players left the battlefield

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

LordDrow
posted July 11, 2001 06:10 PM            
Well, I for one will NOT leave the battlefield unless TM crashes(using a VooDoo 3 so I get occasional graphics related hard crashes)

=DNX=LordDrow

IP:

JVortex
posted July 12, 2001 01:40 AM            
i for one probably wont make it since i normally dont, but i will build a new weapon for the occasion that im sure wont be used and a tank to carry said weapon into battle that probably also wont be used. then ill finish up the landscape to place it all on which probably wont be used either....

um... the curse of a mod-monkey?

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. (Under Heavy Construction) The non-TM areas of the site have been resurrected!

[This message has been edited by JVortex (edited July 12, 2001).]

IP:

LordDrow
posted July 12, 2001 04:20 AM            
Bah, as long as the toys are nicely balanced, I'll run 'em on my server if I have to!!!

=DNX=LordDrow

IP:

lordbyron
posted July 13, 2001 04:15 AM            
Hmmmm....Mod Monkeys...Do I smell a non-clan clan-name coming on? If mod-mokeys were a clan, JV, you'd be the head gorrilla. Sort of a King Kong to our adoring villagers...wh/ if I read right will be available soon. just don't snatch any screamin' women...well unwilling ones at least.

a lieutenant mod monkey,
--lb

IP:

guido 1
posted July 31, 2001 12:49 AM         
i have to lay my life on the line again ??? once on the cross was quite enough ... thank u very much. ur all on ur own . god only cares about one thing.... when u die no matter how horrible or painful... if u play tm on the basis of self u will die a horrible death , not unlike , those who opened the tombs of egypt. no one want's to die a swine.... u work for germany anyway...uber alles... guido the not so former mercy killer. i like pie squared , unless it has no hair HEHEHE...!!!!

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted July 31, 2001 02:52 AM            
I don't beleive many people died from opening the tombs of mommies, except for in the movies ofo course.

Edit: spelling

[This message has been edited by coax (edited August 02, 2001).]

IP: