|
Author Topic:   Mining Guild
Random Chaos LDA
posted November 13, 2000 09:36 AM            
I am looking for someone thats in the Mining Guild and knows HTML to make a guild homepage. I'll host it on my site in the dir http://treadmarks.3d-unlimited.com/miners_guild

I don't have the time to make it myself...

------------------
Random Chaos
Longbow Digital Arts
neym@longbowdigitalarts.com
------------------
Admin for theTerrain Deformation Site, Terrain Deformation Forum
Member of Clan Temporal Chaos and the Mining Guild

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted December 05, 2000 03:15 AM            
I just moved this thread from the TM gen forum.

A brief description: Those of us in the Mining Guild are a bunch of nuts (well...all but me ). I'll post a few V1.5 screen shots of the Mining Guild inaction (or was that in action ) tomorrow...once I transfer them from my TM playing comp to my Web Page editing comp.

The mining people is an open guild for anyone that likes destroying terrain (preferably removing dirt, not adding dirt). We have a temporary thread going until we can get a permenent site built at at the Terrain Deformation Forum Clans Page.

------------------
Random Chaos
Longbow Digital Arts
neym@longbowdigitalarts.com
------------------
Admin for theTerrain Deformation Site, Terrain Deformation Forum
Member of Clan Temporal Chaos and the Mining Guild

IP:

A2597
posted December 05, 2000 05:02 PM            
Hmm, sounds like fun! How do I join the mining guild. (NOTE, I'm still on demo...does that matter?)

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted December 06, 2000 09:28 AM            
Requirements for joining the Mining Guild:

The love of mining

There is no formal organization...a few MG members have ICQ but most of us don't. Those that do sometimes set up a mining operation via ICQ and then others wind up joining

Speaking of which...I need to get JL my mining mod

IP:

A2597
posted December 06, 2000 10:38 AM            
Lets see, I have nukes scarab with so many nukes there was nothing but water.
I've Matter Bombed scarab so many times that the map was 97% flat, (As high as the terrane could go, you'll see what I mean be setting the amtter bomb crater height to -2000

I've had tonns of fun drilling holes down as far as I can, backing out of them, and watching the AI's fall in there, right before I nuke them.

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP: