|
Author Topic:   Beauty Shot of New Tank
LordDrow
posted June 30, 2001 02:45 AM            
Okay, I have a beauty shots of some of my upcoming project on my homepage, just go to the image gallery and have a look. Any suggestions or critisism would be appreciated.
http://members.home.net/sbentley23

Thanks,

LordDrow

IP:

Rex R
posted June 30, 2001 03:19 AM            
heheh went and looked at the main page 1st so, thats where my comments are. main thing to keep in mind don't make your tanks over tall. you will see why when you get into the test phase

IP:

LordDrow
posted June 30, 2001 03:22 AM            
Cool, saw your other reply and was going to respond there later. Well, it is a borrowed idea from a comic series that I love dearly. The tank is a bit oddly shaped, but the design itself is really cool. The tank from the Manga (called 'Dominion : Tank Police') is actually capable of a lot more than I could possibly make it in the current revision of TM. I will do what I can to keep a low profile on the tank, but I am trying to stay fairly true to Sensei Shirow's original works.

LD

IP:

Rex R
posted June 30, 2001 03:54 AM            
well if you have driven the 'skimmer' tank and wondered why there is a line running fore and aft on the turret... its because A) the turret is symetrical, circular and B) its hard to see just which way the gun is pointing. rather than loading the tank into my modeling program I painted a line on the turret for a reference

IP:

Dreamer
posted March 16, 2002 04:15 PM         
LD's site appears to be down... Does anyone have any further information?

IP:

KONG
posted March 16, 2002 05:58 PM            
he is workin on his connection probs right now. his site has been down for a while now. but he pops in on the bbs from time to time. I had asked him to send me his stuff to put on the MM site. but I guess his connection hs kept him from such endeavours.

IP: