|
Author Topic:   Texturizer
coax
Administrator
posted March 19, 2001 04:15 PM            
Okay I have a lot of questions dealing with the Texturizer, but i know theres no "official" LDA support. Maybe I'll become fluent enough in it so i could support it.

Okay the most pressing question is HOW DO YOU ADD TEXT TO THE TEXTURES?

The sample textures have text in them how do i dd text to my own textures?

------------------
TM Bios

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted March 19, 2001 07:40 PM            
Coaxs you (we) have a beta version. They never released the full version i don't think.

------------------
Commander and Chief of Smiley Kingdom

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted March 19, 2001 08:04 PM            
i know we only got the beta version, but maybe someone knows how we can put text into the textures

------------------
TM Bios

IP:

LDA
Administrator
posted March 19, 2001 10:24 PM            
Hi...now that we've finished Rival Ball, I can devote some time to Texturizer.

The idea with Texturizer is to add a series of layers and have them interact.....

...in the sub-texture window, from "Texture Type" you can choose text font....make one of the other sub-texture layers a button...and others fractal noise etc....and away you go...

Jim

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted March 20, 2001 05:35 AM            
For "texture Type" we only have.

Fractal Noise
Perturbed Noise
Circular Noise
Sinusoidal Lumps
Sine Wave Plasma
Cellular Basis
Cellular Crust
Cellular Crumple
Cellular Color
Horizontal Marble
Circular Marble
Radial Marble

but theres no "text font" maybe we got a prior version, or I'm just missing something in the communication.

If the Texturizer does get work done on it. May I suggest a user manual be the first thing to be made pleeeeeeease..... I know it defeats the purpose since first you remodify the program and then write instructions when your finished, but it would help out a lot.

Also, I think me and Ant would be more then willing to beta test a new Texturizer. We are both ultra loyal and we could use the textures for our TM site. Oh and that reminds me do we have to put a tag on any of the art we make with the Texturizer, I wasn't sure since its your fractal algorithms but our imagination? But i guess needing to put a tag on every texture kind of defeats the purpose a little bit.

IP: