This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   BUSH OR KERRY? {*_*}
pablito
posted September 28, 2004 10:11 AM            
Presidential Debate is at hand...

* This thread serves as taking a break from the game's controversies into a better one

* The US is the most powerful and most influencial country in the world; if you must, the fate of the world lays in your next President....

(You'll discover thoughts about each other you probably never knew...) I didn't

I would limit myself to wait for the debate before I critize either one...

IP:

=CAT=Viper-II
posted September 28, 2004 10:21 AM            
Pab, one guy want's rubber bullets{looks good on CNN}, the other guy wants steel bullets{dosn't look good on CNN}, I'm going for the "STEEL"...messy but very effective!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 28, 2004 10:22 AM            
Proper poll options here with guest voting facility:
http://www.dmf.kicks-ass.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=GGF;action=display;num=1080364586

So far Kerry is in the lead...

IP:

Paranor
posted September 28, 2004 10:24 AM            
Oh boy...politics. Time to leave.

IP:

kv
posted September 28, 2004 10:29 AM            
yeh.. um.. why is this topic in the treadmarks discussion section?

IP:

=CAT=Viper-II
posted September 28, 2004 10:32 AM            
Why?...take a break from fantasy, to reality,maybe help us sort out lag prob's

IP:

KiLlEr
posted September 28, 2004 10:37 AM            
Bush: Sort out lag problems by sending in the Marines.

Kerry: Maybe we should do this, no maybe we should do that, no maybe we should do this, no maybe we should do that. I support recudction of Lag, but I won't vote to fund it.

LOL

IP:

Rex R
posted September 28, 2004 12:36 PM            
I'll say it once. vote for the person(s) of your preference.
If you don't vote you have no right to complain about the results of the election

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 28, 2004 01:12 PM            
Before: Nutjob in Office

After: Nutjob in Office

So who cares anymore - same situation in the uk, nobody votes cos all 3 parties are as bad as each other !

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted September 28, 2004 01:25 PM            
Moved to general forum

IP:

pablito
posted September 28, 2004 02:03 PM            
he he, this must be the only off topic thread in the forum
Anyways, sorry for the misplacement.

IP:

corpse
posted September 28, 2004 03:30 PM            
LOL
go to this site and this site is nicer,
they are still over there y cant this one stay there ?

IP:

posted September 28, 2004 05:46 PM            
I know where I stand...curious though what folks from other countries think?

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted September 28, 2004 06:08 PM            
We should each know where we stand - in the US with hopes for its long standing survival - so vote your convictions to keep it here for the long term under our control. Remember no matter what VOTE or we all lose.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

Teulk
posted September 28, 2004 06:38 PM            
Better your choice than ours--although we will suffer regardless- -meaning your Canadian neighbours...oh well, let the sh!! fall where it may!!!

IP:

pablito
posted September 28, 2004 10:19 PM            
Not every choice is a wise choice... But it's better any choice than no choice ... then again, if any choice ends up being a bad choice, then perhaps no choice it's better than any choice.

I just think that it's an earthly thing now, not so much that country or this country... but all... and I hope the new president would think to bring togetherness in consideration of all cultures....

I know, it's hard and there are many different beliefs and bad feelings from all sides.... but that's why it's really important who the Presindent of the US is.

IP:

Dudymas
posted September 30, 2004 03:35 AM            
How about politics can kiss the end of my M79 as I pull the trigger? I'm usually a very idealistic and happy guy. I have tried so hard to listen and have an opinion... but no one seems to care about what I believe is most important. They are all running around talking about stuff that I could care less about. If you can't guess what I assume to be the biggest and most certain threat to humanity, then go buy Out of Gas by David Goodstein.

This "don't vote, don't complain" stuff is silly. How about if you don't vote, then you ARE complaining, and I'm almost certain I'm going to express that right now. I'm still hoping that the republicans are going to try the energy bill again, so I guess push to shove, I'd go with Bush. But politics sucks. I'm sorry, but there's more to life than image and who you are. When will these people be men of action and not words? Go ahead and argue against this, but I'm not likely to reply. This stuff really gets me in a bad mood.

IP:

Karldar
posted September 30, 2004 09:55 AM            
#1. Where'd you get an M79, Dudy? Me wants one!

#2. If we(as Americans--can't speak for everybody else, just the millions here ) didn't get put in a bad mood by modern-day politics, I'd really be worried about us. There's not much to be happy about in the U.S. political arena, IMO. Very sad that it's "Bush or Kerry" with no room for anyone else

IP:

pablito
posted September 30, 2004 10:17 AM            
Another way to complain is to void your vote.... At least it shows you went there and took the time to break the urn... (that's what they used to call it.. i think).

Have you read the rules for the debate? lol. they're silly... almost kindergarden style... and they can't bring up Vietnam or the debate is over...the President is also the chief in command of the US army... that's the biggie.

IP:

Rex R
posted September 30, 2004 12:09 PM            
FYI the margin of victory in 2000 was less than 600 votes!

IP:

Skull Man
posted September 30, 2004 03:47 PM            

IP:

Skull Man
posted September 30, 2004 03:47 PM            

IP:

coaxs
posted September 30, 2004 07:20 PM            
I think the debates should be decided by an independent group.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Dudymas
posted September 30, 2004 09:39 PM            
I think the debates should be real debates and allow people off the street to ask real questions.

IP:

pablito
posted October 01, 2004 12:45 AM            
Heard the whole debate, tons of info. Good approaches from both sides... who do you think had a better one?

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2