|
Author Topic:   Class action lawsuit against Fujitsu drives
posted October 22, 2003 01:24 AM            
The link below is for a class action lawsuit against Fujitsu hard drives. Finally some justice.

http://www.hddclassactionsettlement.com/notice.pdf

IP:

posted October 23, 2003 02:08 AM            
Matrix...I am surprised you have not chimed in yet. You were the one who told me that these drives were bad. I was in the middle of a game and lost everything on my Fujitsu drive. And for some reason it fragged my backup drive also. Yes...lost everything.

------------------
Tin Horn Community Admin Dictator at your service…that is…if I will do it!
Race Ladder Results

IP:

Rex R
posted October 23, 2003 03:33 AM            
owie, know the feeling. hope you had backups.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted October 23, 2003 09:42 AM            
666, rix aid that after using mine and now I realise that it just IS Fujitsu! SUCKY!!! Mine has a terrible lag problem ever since I had it!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 26, 2003 08:37 PM            
Hmm - sorry to hear about the drive, but hey theres hope ... its the motor thats gone, or the underside controller card, easy to replace if you can find an identical PCBA. Your data will still be in one piece, but the compartment is vacuum sealed, meaning you gotta repair the drive or pay a company to repair it and get the info off for you (this can be VERY expensive).. Cops use them for the most part to retrieve info from known hackers drives to see if they are guilty.

IP:

posted October 27, 2003 12:58 AM            
the Fujitsu crash happen a long time ago...I am just glad that someone it suing them for making a crappy product that cause much misery to everyone.

------------------
Tin Horn Community Admin Dictator at your service…that is…if I will do it!
Race Ladder Results

IP: