|
Author Topic:   I Miss DMF!
-DNX-Ni
posted October 13, 2003 12:07 PM            
Seriously, is there a situation at all? I can't install ICQ or TM on this thing through incmopatibility issues and it'll be a while before I'll be able to play TM again but I still miss that vibe about there, especially when it's crowded!

IP:

posted October 13, 2003 03:10 PM            
Hey...we miss you Ni, especially in racing. You are only 9 points away from exchanging a weapon. We will be waiting for your return.

------------------
Tin Horn Community Admin Dictator at your service…that is…if I will do it!

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted October 14, 2003 10:52 AM            
Last I heard Matrix did close down the catalyst hosting. He found a new host, but needed to register a domain name and was taking a bit of time to come up with one that 1) was easily remembered and 2) was available. After that gets set up, he has to migrate everything over and reset up permissions and all. Not sure when it would be up and running again. Soon, I hope!
In the meantime, is Trillian able to be installed? It can be used when ICQ can't be... and there is a tutorial on how to put Trillian on portable media, so you can start it up from anywhere. Check this out: http://www.trilliananywhere.com/index.html
You can put it on a flash disk, a CD, even a floppy if you do an absolute minimum install!
Good luck Ni, we do hope to see you soon.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted October 14, 2003 03:37 PM            
Thanks Sue an David! Well no it's compatibility issues with my mother's busniess packages on her computer as it's the one hooked up to the net so we've decided, after the 2nd system crash and on the advice of someone she knows that I'm not going to install anything.

She runs a business with her fiance on it and her emails hold some important client information so am not gonna jeapordise that any more! It's absolutely no messengers apart from MSN! Just so I don't get the blame for anything!

IP:

KiLlEr
posted October 14, 2003 04:29 PM            
Thats easy, get a router. then you can hook up anotehr machine

IP:

KiLlEr
posted October 14, 2003 04:29 PM            
Thats easy, get a router. then you can hook up another machine

or set up a lan at home and use her machine as a gateway, if your using a modem connection.

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited October 14, 2003).]

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted October 14, 2003 04:59 PM            
ISDN and I don't have a fitting on mine!

IP: