|
Author Topic:   Bad Joke...
KingTiger
posted August 16, 2002 03:57 AM            
ok this could be bad....

When Woman was first created they had three .... insted of two. but the third one got in the way so God did sergery. Woman was standing in front of God with the .... in her hand and said "what can we do with a usles .... so God created man. I got a relly bad one but im not going to tell it. (Big Diss on the man side){still funny}

IP:

Cap-N-Jack
unregistered
posted August 16, 2002 10:31 AM           
your right bad joke

IP:

Cap-N-Jack
unregistered
posted August 16, 2002 10:38 AM           
this is the cleanes joke i know

Dear God...

... A little boy wanted $100.00 badly and prayed for two weeks but nothing happened. Then he decided to write GOD a letter requesting the $100.
When the postal authorities received the letter addressed to GOD USA, they decided to send it to President Clinton. The President was so impressed, touched, and amused that he instructed his secretary to send the little boy a $5.00 bill. President Clinton thought this would appear to be a lot of money to a little boy.
The little boy was delighted with the $5.00 and sat down to write a thank you note to GOD, which read:

Dear GOD,
Thank you very much for sending the money, however, I noticed that for some reason you had to send it through Washington, DC and, as usual, those pen-pushers deducted $95.00.

IP:

Cap-N-Jack
unregistered
posted August 16, 2002 02:36 PM           
the last one was BAD how about this one ::link deleted::
check it out
LOL

------------------
old dogs never die we just smell that way

[This message has been edited by coax (edited August 16, 2002).]

IP: