|
Author Topic:   DUDYMAS
GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 09, 2002 12:35 AM            
DUDYMAS!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE E MAIL ME DAGNABIT! I just saw you post yesterdat!!! Where are you, I miss ya!!!

Admins, is there someway I can contact dudy without having to post in here once a day to keep it near top for dudy to possibley see? I really am not that kind of spammer

IP:

Irascible
posted July 09, 2002 02:58 AM            
"I really am not that kind of spammer"

Riiiiight. And I'm really a 350 pound African-American male nurse named Rose from Podunk, Arkansas. My favorite past times are rearranging the living room furniture and collecting irregularly shaped potatoe chips that look like famous people.

------------------
I'm Batman.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 09, 2002 04:14 AM            
No way that I know of to keep it bumped other than the poster replying to it to keep it at the top.We can only delete,move,lock.
Besides,this is the General forum where it averages about one new post a week.

------------------
Mod Packs,Weekly Polls,Links, and Other Files...Storage/Download

[img]http://www.dnxworld.homestead.com/files/membericon_tm.jpg[/img]

IP:

Paranor
posted July 09, 2002 07:41 AM            
This is what I last got from him on icq - not sure if it jives with what you have:

You have received a message!
major note. After thursday, may 23rd, I'll be gone from icq (I might be online in the morn, but don't count on it at ALL). Please relay all messages to Dudymas@yahoo.com. I'll try to check it about 3 to 5 times a week. No guarantess though. I'll be in Florida, then back to GA for a little tiny bit, then to Colorado, then to New York, then to South carolina, then back to my computer to finish off summer projects for my LA class and AP Bio. Cyah!!!

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 09, 2002 12:14 PM            
It does =) but I have more... Man, dudy hasn't repleyed to e mail at all! Hey Super, is it possible once a day somebody could post here? So guys don't post until its next day and ras, Im not really a *MASS* Spammer, im a really snazzy info spammer :P

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 09, 2002 02:41 PM            
LOL...why are you asking me?I'm not a messege service If you are asking if you can keep it bumped for 2 months that seems silly.He said he'll be gone for most of the Summer and we are right in the middle of it.So I wouldn't expect him to be checking this board within the next month or more.Email is your best bet to get ahold of him.He said he would try to check him email as often as he could.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 10, 2002 06:26 PM            
Super, he posted here on the 7th! Don't you think i've already left him several messages!!?!?! Super, please trust me on this ok, if it gets bumped down far leamie bump it up... pfft

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 10, 2002 07:42 PM            
Well...common sense tells me he is going to check his email before checking this board.He dosen't even play TM anymore.So I thinking checking these forums is low on his list.Keeping this post bumped isn't gonna make him come here faster.I'm sure when he is able to he'll come here and read your post.

But,there is nothing against policy by keeping a post bumped although it does border spam.You don't have to have my ,or any other admins, permission to do so.I personally don't care.But you might have problems with people that read and post in the General Forum.They might no like seeing your Dudy thread getting bumped up over theirs and taking presidence over threads that are more important to them.

So go ahead if you must but don't be suprised if it gets old fast.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 10, 2002 08:31 PM            
erm? Dudy? Not play TreadMarks anymore? *ROFL* LOL Super, how well did you know dudy? And if this thread bumped up every day or so bugs somebody please let me know and I *will* stop

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 11, 2002 04:05 AM            
There is only one Dudymas that I know of and I can't remember tha last time I saw him on a server or posted regularly here.Thats what I mean by not being active in TM.Notice I said regularly....that excludes the times when he pops in a posts on the forums for a couple days then dissapears again.Now I'm not saying he dosen't care about TM.I'm sure he is busy doing things.Sounds like he is going all over the country this Summer.And I am 98% sure he'll see your email before he sees your post here.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 11, 2002 01:37 PM            
pfft, im 100% sure hes going to see post before e mail. Super, Dudymas has always been involved in TM, you've never seen him on a server? LOL

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 19, 2002 12:51 PM            
Well.... considering GA just emailed me about a few days ago, I'd say I had NO ONE to reply to. If I check e-mail several times a week, and no one sends stuff to me, it gets moved down to priority. I posted a little on Dreamers site, but here's for the record.... I am in NY on a un-3d accelerated XP computer..... *grrrrrr*. Please leave me alone unless you have something other than spam (my sister feeds me very nice smoked roasts often, so I need nothing else to eat..... thanks very much). Here's a smiley to end this all

------------------

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 19, 2002 02:46 PM            
Man GA,got spanked twice in one week ......Kids........

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 19, 2002 04:37 PM            
lol Dudy did you ever get those e mails I sent on like the 25th of may after you left??? I just recently sent more a few weeks ago lol Super what do you mean "spanked" twice in a week?

IP:

Teulk
posted July 19, 2002 11:21 PM            
What??? you need it three times a week??? Break it down!!!

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted July 20, 2002 04:36 AM            
Is this what we call TM S&M?

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted July 20, 2002 04:36 AM            
no post

[This message has been edited by Blue n Gold Sue (edited July 20, 2002).]

IP: